Homeless' SSO Resignation

Welp the SSO Curse has finally caught up to me and Ethan is still leadingPepeHands This community has been very special to me and I doubt I will ever forget about you guys. I can no longer play on the server because I have highschool coming up and my parents want me to focus on my future and not the computer. I will still be active within the community through forums I just can't play on the server. I will be able to be online during Breaks such as Thanksgiving! Time for @’s

Faction @’s:

@Ethan: Thanks for dealing with my inactive ass. I hope you are able to find a leader soon or be able to lead in college. I am truly sorry for how instant this has been.

@Kirb @Pencil @YeetMeister @OatlifeYou all helped me get oriented to SSO thank you so much HYPERS

@Krackman@Spencer@Tunasandwich @SkaDoo You have been a genuine enjoyment through my recent SSO experience good luck helping Ethan with Bravo Squad 

@petal-chan @Captainswag @Ting @kat.@Tomato @Tunasandwitch @Spencer @Gamma @ERROR: The CS dessert Operatives were the most dysfunctional group of people I have been a part of, We could hold COMMS tho. 

@Gamma @Huskaiii @Shibe @Seabear- @Oatlife @Kirb @Pencil @[XitE] Poseidon @topshot: The beginning of my SSO career. Thank you all for showing me the ropes of a SOC faction. 

@Skye @Ting @Dempsey@Young Cup@Normal Hooman @BigBoyFlame: The 2GA Officers when Skye was a marshal was a crazy group full of people who somehow found a way to deal with 2GA Enlisted. Thank you all for the crazy experience.

Personal @’s

@Huskaiii Want some gum?

@Shibe: Get a mic.

@Silo: hE ToLd oN Me!

@BigBoyFlame@Koulit@Captainswag : Good luck in deep dives Rock and Stone Brothers!

@Bleach @Dempsey: Get some help

@VivaHow are you not Banned Yet?

@Normal Hooman: You helped me get oriented to the server when I first started off by recruiting me and hosting my first demo tryouts thank you for introducing me to this community

@Everyone Else Thanks for being such a great community Sorry if I forgot to @ you. I love you all!

Edited by Homeless
Goodbye
  • Like 4
  • Sad 7
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, Homeless said:

You helped me get oriented to the server when I first started off by recruiting me and hosting my first demo tryouts thank you for introducing me to this community

Damn here I was thinking I was just that shitty PDSS Captain. But for real good luck in your studies man, that shit is more important than a computer game.