[MRP] Riskii's Reintroduction.

Just like the title says, I'm Back!

Now for some of you might be wondering 

1)Who am I? My real name is Risky and i am a player who started playing in GG At Somewhen in the late may 2018 , and Taiga_v3 was the map that was played during that time. 

2) What Faction i'll be maining? I'll be maining Vega. (There somethings about RU That i always liked)

3)What time will i play? Just like old times, Weekends Only (education goes first) and maybe 2-12 Hours!(Depends on how many homework i have tbh)

Also can u guys send link of ur spotify playlist. I like Rock,Pop,Jazz , R&B and a little bit of Rap. And a list of the current faction leaders.

That's all for now. See y'all in-game.

-Riskii<3

5 hours ago, Riskii said:

Just like the title says, I'm Back!

Now for some of you might be wondering 

1)Who am I? My real name is Risky and i am a player who started playing in GG At Somewhen in the late may 2018 , and Taiga_v3 was the map that was played during that time. 

2) What Faction i'll be maining? I'll be maining Vega. (There somethings about RU That i always liked)

3)What time will i play? Just like old times, Weekends Only (education goes first) and maybe 2-12 Hours!(Depends on how many homework i have tbh)

Also can u guys send link of ur spotify playlist. I like Rock,Pop,Jazz , R&B and a little bit of Rap. And a list of the current faction leaders.

That's all for now. See y'all in-game.

-Riskii<3

I love your profile picture 

Archived