Ethan's Resignation

7 minutes ago, Ethan said:

8B7FBE01F30645EBCD5E9B144BFA27A8B0950D7D

The best time for SSO was when these boys were in it, back in TaigaV3, during the Summer of 2018

Damn that's the tryout I passed with my ugly ass profile pic. Although we had our differences, you still provided a faction that was so much fun for so many months. Good luck on rust my friend.
- Neofit 654

Edited by Oatlife
  • Friendly 2

It was a great year to play with you Ethan. This has been by far the best server ive played on and you are the reason I stayed for so long. Helping me out on Taiga v3 and giving me all the advice has been a great help and I want to thank you for everything you have done for me. I wish you the best of luck on your days in College and on rust and im looking forward to see you again. : ) 

• Friendly 1

i remember when you were leading GRU you are the most chill person i know from mrp im going to miss your ass /me salutes hope you have fun on rust and i will raid you sometimes on rust so be on the lookout i love you no homo you were there for some shit from me being PVT to KST and to PVT thank you for letting me to join the retards im MC i still play on it you know thank you for the good times imma miss you cunt 

• Friendly 1

Shit man, you were one of those guys I could actually look up to for advice, when I did and didn't want it 😉 . I still remember asking you to hop in the SSO channel for war (Sometimes old GRU buddies were useless last year). Some screenshots of last year I still have: 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1844524153

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1844525682

/Me salutes 

Good luck in your future endeavors!

Edited by Cold Soldier
  • Friendly 1

I may seem dead, but I'm just here lurking around the forums every now and then. You were my first and only special forces faction leader, and the time that I've been in SSO was definitely one of the best experiences that I've had that year. Had I ignored @br0ken- and practiced for GRU tryouts instead, then I never would have been part of such an amazing faction. There was always something to do in game, and the operations that we did every now and then were always fun. Taiga v3 - Mid Siberia was arguably one of the best times for SSO since everyone was active, and we were always boppin'. I know I said I'd probably come back to SSO in the summer, but I've lost a lot of motivation to play GMOD in general. I may come to Rust every now and again when I get a new mouse just to catch up and whatnot.

@Gamma I don't know when you got your mic, but I'll always remember you as that one mute SSO.

Here's some vids from when I was still an active player.

one of my personal favorites from when i was still a wee tiny operative

when we kidnapped a DF and some marines/army

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1

Ethan its been a blessing spending my time on MRP with you man. We have been through A L O T lol 
Hope everything goes well for you! Gonna miss seeing Ethan Greshnev online. I dont have a screenshot of it but all I can say is 

"Tell me your name and your rank"   
@{GG}otham's orsis shot*

shooting a fellow MARSOC was by far the best way to get em out of a kidnap interrogation right?!

• Friendly 1
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1