new rules about false warrants

Guest proggy

Guest proggy
2 minutes ago, Reverend said:

@proggy bruh actually just reacting dumb to anyone that disagrees lmao

Kinda childish imo

nah just for these two dudes. they are minges that don't want to see anything that positively changes things for honest players. It's not like all their -rep is from me.

On 8/27/2019 at 3:36 PM, Ryder said:

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. -1

Broski the amount of times that Ive seen police break rules like this is honestly too much. 
There are way too many cases where police constantly harass other players, and way too many cases where mass false warrants have happened to increase the harassment. The truth is false warrants are one of the most reported incidents that staff come across, or atleast in my case. You obviously do not know what you are talking about if you think that nothing about it is broken.
Something about it is obviously broken so don't even try pulling the cool kid quote "if it aint broke, dont fix it"

And to say that police don't and shouldn't question their team is completely wrong. idk if its different in England or not but if a raid is going to happen everyone is informed on the evidence simply because that's how it works. If the police rp were truly based on real life situations then a team should question why they are raiding someone if they haven't seen any substantial evidence as to the reasoning behind it.

Counting kills police take in the false warrants as rdm is a perfect way to hand out punishments. Someone being false warranted will probably shoot first, just like any one who is being correctly warranted, but i don't think that its the police who have the right to call it self defence there, as the person being false warranted is just defending themselves and their base. It just like if someone was to rdm under a false raid. 
Think of it like this, person 1 raids under a false reason and brings friends who do not question if they are in the right or wrong. Those people destroy printers, kill people and then move on like nothing happened still with out questioning anything they did. Wouldn't that be considered their own fault once they are dragged into a sit to face punishment.
What I'm saying is, if you do not question if you're doing the right thing and then you get in trouble, then it is only you who is to blame. So people who kill under false reasoning with out questioning if they are right or not, should be given rdm based punishments as they had no reason to raid and kill people nor destroy printers and ect.
The fact is, if you kill someone under a false raid then self defence can easily be ruled out as they indicated a fight under a rule break in the first place. 
If you kill with out knowing if you're in the wrong, then its your own fault and you should face punishment and you should simply know better.

• Cringe 4
  • 7 months later...