Music audio player

Dillan

Description: About a year ago the server had an addon that would play music on the server, one could pick from a selection of songs, and could play them clientside and server-side. It used a credit system, however it was pointless as it was softcapped to only be able to be used server-side by SA staff. We could incorporate it again with the capability to be used by everyone with a moderate credit price.

Reasoning: With a money based credit system it could be used as a money sink, as the server has none. Pepple liked the music system while it was used. No balance or gameplay issues are invovled with this. Its a FUN thing to incorperate, during downtime it could help with atmosphere, while during wartime would be really intense. One of the reasons it was removed was because of "no one used it". If its not softcapped it would be used more. Another is "it's unnecessary". Duels are too, along with other features, this isnt a defense or argument. If we don't have the script or something I'll just help pay it myself, it couldn't be that pricy. There could be donations like a jukebox system, with 1 dollar for 4 credits, if in-game money isn't applicable. Its just a fun add-on.

Additional Information: n/a
  • Like 1
  • The Garnut
On 9/8/2019 at 5:03 PM, Dillan said:

The system had a mute function.

New players joining the server would not be aware of how to use such mute functions, and I strongly feel as though this will be abused more often than not. I might re-implement this for use by staff only to build an atmosphere during wars.

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines