Conway - Resignation

• Community Director

So it's that time, I guess: 

Recently, life has been catching up and the free-time I used to have is slowly closing. In addition, the server I feel isn't fun for me anymore, no matter what faction or what rank, the draw isn't there. I tried helping Army out and I remembered why I resigned from GA, many moons ago... So anyway I might pop on occasionally to check out Garnet's updates or maps.. but I think for now, I take my leave. 

@Garnet - You provide a server and a community many can call home, we have had some funny times. Too bad I can't narrate this for you. No matter all the hate or unappreciative comments you get... know that regardless everyone is thankful they have a server to play on. Keep on mapping and don't let anyone shit on your hobby. Thanks for everything my man ? If you ever need opinions on mapping, you know where to find me :). 

@Phantom - When I first heard that you were coming back to MilitaryRP, I was relieved that someone competent was taking it back. You have been a great friend and rolemodel, and the Nail Team 6 memories will never be forgotten, you do a lot for MRP. Thank you for everything ?

@Chris Branch - I knew you were a good choice for GA when I recommended you, stay chill. Good luck my  Zimbabwian Brudda

@GG | Vandal - Chief, I was reluctant to see DF in great leadership, you truly are turning the faction around. Good Luck 

@Jake - You are a British cunt, but your competent. 

@Why - Probably the only SEAL actually worth conversing with. 

@[GG] Cypher - You were a good 11A COL, you have been there for me a lot and thank you ?

@SamSlayer | GarnetGaming.net @Simon G - I am happy I MassPromoed you both, I wish you the best of luck.

@.lua @Jackal l GarnetGaming.net @ClickBait @Ethan - Competent Staff Deserve Recognition

@Katowice @Uncle Burger - Good GB Officers ?

@sbens - German fuckboy

@Dillan - Missed working with you when I was GA.

@ZedDxeD - Favorite Romanian

@Mute - Ty Axe is a hottie

@[GG] Van - Husband

@Jasmin | Garnetgaming.net - MRP mom, #PrideMonth, thanks for letting me rant to you

@Frosty - my brotherrrr

---- If I didn't tag you, I probably don't like you ---

If you play Arma 3, hit me up

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 1
  • Community Director
1 minute ago, PrisonNightmare said:

Bye Conway, we never really liked each other but it's sad to see you leave the community. I'll probably see you around some way or another.

I did like you ? but see you around

Off. Conway is gone. I just want to say that you will always be a par-----.... Nah, who we kidding. Where are the Drinks ? Partyyyyy.

P.S : What Arma 3 Type servers you plain' ? I might join up to, who knows.

Edited by ZedDxeD
  • Like 1
  • Community Director
5 minutes ago, ZedDxeD said:

Off. Conway is gone. I just want to say that you will always be a par-----.... Nah, who we kidding. Where are the Drinks ? Partyyyyy.

LifeRP and MRPs

Conway, well there’s a lot to say about you. I thought you were an asshole at first but the more I played the server the more I realized you were just really serious about the server. Idc if you don’t care about me but I just want to give the best of wishes to you in the future and GL in the Navy. ? Cya Congay. 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, ZedDxeD said:

You’re already inactive on 2GA, what next