DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Milrp Map Status Update 9/30/19

Diomonder

Hello GG Community,

Its been a while since the last update and that is for a very simple reason, we have been working our asses of trying to get this out for you guys, almost 6-8 hours a day is put into this between Jimbo and I and this map is turning out incredible. Each new area has its own unique look and use. We have also nearly completed the new more interesting ways to get to the various objectives including one that most people don't know about (Not the Mines). We are getting into the final stages of the map, a lot of detailing and optimizations need to be done/finished but after that the map will need to go through testing and after that, it goes out to all of you. I know the wait has been long but trust me, this WILL be the best map to date. 

Screenshots of some of the new stuff | All of these are in hammer because I was too lazy to compile | A lot of this is still WIP***

nFhb6KG.png

pQMvWsV.png

0S1CX3a.png

QoTbGXV.png

Os9b4w6.pngfqMP78l.png

ooTMx9v.png

6yF3ObS.png

zp8sKe5.png

Also both Jimbo and I have been livestreaming the progress of the map and we appreciate all of those who stopped by to give ideas and support! We are on the final stretch and it feels good to finally almost be done!

58 minutes ago, Bendak said:

So you're telling me that this new map is gonna have biome changes? *shits pants*

Ik it's still a work in progress but the screenshots look pretty good so far. Cant wait to see how they all work out when it's all done

Yep, Snow, Desert, and Forest, its' a weird combo but it works. 

34 minutes ago, ViziiVfx said:

god damn dude, i cant fucking wait holy shitttttt, you plan on streaming so i can toss you money?

Yep, I gotta get some detailing done today, just waiting for Jimbo to wake up so we can start.

I respect that you guys put in a lot of work for the map, and it really does look great. However, the map has very obvious advantages for (insert US or RU) and the combat balance for the map is very unfair. I am suggesting a revert back to (Insert various Taiga versions here).

Oh shit, it looks like I'm a couple months too early 🤡

• The Garnut
3 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

I respect that you guys put in a lot of work for the map, and it really does look great. However, the map has very obvious advantages for (insert US or RU) and the combat balance for the map is very unfair. I am suggesting a revert back to (Insert various Taiga versions here).

you beat me to it by 2 minutes. Fuck you.

29 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

*insert comment reverting third person*

Archived