DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

The time has finally come. I've stayed in this faction for the majority of the time playing Garnet Gaming and has grown so close to my heart that I was determined to lead as a General. I've met countless of enlisted and seen commissioned come and go. My passion and time have gone into molding and empowering my officers, even having myself without food for some days. Although that there were bumps in my journey as an 0-11, I can safely say that my improvements into the movement of the faction have grown significantly. My reasons as to why I am resigning is because of the drive I lost. I love 2GA so much that I will depart because of how my presence will only drag it behind. I thank for the experience I've been given with my commissioned, past and present, and will cherish it as long as I can remember.

Phantom will take care of the faction, General or no General, and will handle most of the work. I thank him for his loyalty and guidance in my journey of working towards my goals.

Praises and Aces,

ClickBait 

• Sad 1

It has been great seeing you grow from a Taliban Enlisted to the Marshal of the Russian Federation, and it is sad to see that end. I never expected for you to make it all the way to the top so fast, but you definitely deserved it, and I feel that you did a good job, honestly. Stay in touch with SSO and all of Russia, we all appreciate the effort you put in ever since you first started out by recruiting a mass amount of recruits as an Enlisted to putting the effort into 2GA as their Marshal. This only sums you up on MRP though, it's still insane to think about how we knew each other and hung out on Dark RP 2 years ago now, and met back up on MRP to lead two of the four Russian Factions. 

Sincerely,

The Thief of Skilled 2GA Enlisted, Ethan.

• Like 1