DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Its Been Real Niggas

9 hours ago, Oatlife said:

Its been a fun two years boys. This server helped me out a lot in life, helped connect me with so many fun people and make so many new friends, but the server has gotten to a point where I really cant play it anymore. I decided to break out of my shell and actual start talking to niggas, and it has been so much better then I could a imagined. With that, Im gonna at everyone that I've played with or had a connection with over the years. Thanks for all the memories!

DarkRP:

@n.ix @D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK 

MRP: 

@Catfisher @br0ken @Ghost @Tora1 @Ethan @YeetMeister @Pencil 

@Riskii @JoeBudden @Himmler @Windows @Hardey @skrtskrt @Inca

If I forgot someone, sorry but those are the boys I could remember.

I know I've resigned from time to time and always came back, but this one will be a permanent one. Maybe Ill come back for a bit in the summer. 🙂

No you are not allowed and you even forgot me 

😞

11 hours ago, Oatlife said:

this one will be a permanent one. Maybe Ill come back for a bit in the summer. 🙂

lmfao, which one is it? But for real, c ya bro. Can't wait for the next time you'll pop into TS and say the server's dead 🙂 lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I remember screaming into teamspeak at times when you killed me... Good times those. Good luck with whatever the future holds for you my guy. 
Are you doing the wrong thing? Absolutely not. It's just that sometime's... Goodbye's are a b****. 

^^^Totally not my quote btw.^^^