DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Rust Alpha 5x Update [10/07/2019]

• The Garnut

logo.png

5X Alpha

Connection Information: 208.103.169.73:28025

Image result for rust logo

Warning System

A warning system similar to the one you may be used to from Garry's Mod has been implemented and customized

The stacking of 3 warnings will result in a kick from the server

The stacking of 4 warnings will result in a 1 day ban from the server

The stacking of 5 warnings will result in a 1 week ban from the server

6+ warnings will result in a permanent ban from the game server

Warns will NOT decay - this is Rust, and there's not nearly as many rules to follow, and as such, we will be significantly more strict.

Admin Mod

An administrator modification system has finally been implemented

Staff applications are now OPEN

the current ranking structure goes as follows:

Trial Moderator

Teleport

Voicemute

Chatmute

Freeze

Warn

Teleport

Voicemute

Chatmute

Freeze

Warn

Spectate

Ban

Manager

Teleport

Voicemute

Chatmute

Freeze

Warn

Spectate

IP Ban

DetailedInformation

Heal

Kill

ClearInventory

Administrator

• Like 3
  • The Garnut
26 minutes ago, Entity said:

Wars not decaying is quite scary, I'd hate to have a warn knowing that it ever goes away. It defeats the purpose of a warn right? A warn is to let someone know what they did is wrong. I'd say that's more like a strike if it's permanent.

Well, considering sits on Rust will be DRASTICALLY different from sits on Garry's Mod as they will usually involve a major rule broken (there's no class rules/building rules and the likes bullshit on Rust) I really don't get the point behind this post. The name warning vs strike?

43 minutes ago, Entity said:

Wars not decaying is quite scary, I'd hate to have a warn knowing that it ever goes away. It defeats the purpose of a warn right? A warn is to let someone know what they did is wrong. I'd say that's more like a strike if it's permanent.

How you gonna 6 warns in the first place in rust? Name 5 things that'll give you a warning.I doubt you can name 5 that isn't a instant ban anyways. Most rules that will be broke is probably breaking group cap. 

Edited by Likius
21 hours ago, Likius said:

How you gonna 6 warns in the first place in rust? Name 5 things that'll give you a warning.I doubt you can name 5 that isn't a instant ban anyways. Most rules that will be broke is probably breaking group cap. 

That's true, I've never played. Just assumed it was quite easy to get warned due to the fact that you see someone get punished every second on Garry's Mod! Haha