DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Apologies for posting cringe

Just now, Garnet said:

I mean, you could've just controlled yourself and not gotten on the forums, but seeing as that's too much for you and you evidently have nothing left to say and I have pushed my point across to you, I will be more than happy to ban you. I wish the best for you and your future endeavors. 

Thats fucking dope. 

• Sad 2
14 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Did this statement really achieve anything. No? okay - moving on.

(you haven't made any suggestions/given feedback so you must be "dickriding" me too) 

Yep never put my input into anything wasn't one of the first people to say stamina sucked and it eventually got removed. Just didn't happen. But anyway what that statement was meant to do was to make you realize that you actually have a lot more influence over the way people think and act than you say. Maybe the way I put that was a bit too rude but you have a lot of people here that will just go with whatever you say and wont really put out their opinions because if they do it in the wrong way you get upset then the community bashes on them too and that is definitely influences the behavior of people. 

30 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Woah buddy, don't you   d i c k r i d e   me there

Jackal isn't a good example of what I was talking about. 

• Like 3

Okay, wow this post went places. Honestly (and I’m not gonna try and quote things here cause I’m on a phone at lunch in school) y’all think Garnet is an absolute god, he is just a normal guy and generally does his best for taking care of the server. Despite him not as active as everyone wants him in TS and in game, he does a good amount of work on forums. That being said, yes personally I think he should be a bit more active in TS and Jackal did bring up the fact that people will generally shrug off issues when they have the chance to talk to him (him, being garnet). That last bit being said, Garner if you haven’t checked out suggestions in a while, take a minute to check them out there are some pretty good ideas there. All I want to prove is that this got pretty out of hand for an apology thing.. I think that’s what it was originally, this community (and no it’s not garnets fault) should kind of become a bit more mature about things like this.

Sorry for any grammatical erroes, I’m on a phone.

51 minutes ago, Captainswag said:

Okay, wow this post went places. Honestly (and I’m not gonna try and quote things here cause I’m on a phone at lunch in school) y’all think Garnet is an absolute god, he is just a normal guy and generally does his best for taking care of the server. Despite him not as active as everyone wants him in TS and in game, he does a good amount of work on forums. That being said, yes personally I think he should be a bit more active in TS and Jackal did bring up the fact that people will generally shrug off issues when they have the chance to talk to him (him, being garnet). That last bit being said, Garner if you haven’t checked out suggestions in a while, take a minute to check them out there are some pretty good ideas there. All I want to prove is that this got pretty out of hand for an apology thing.. I think that’s what it was originally, this community (and no it’s not garnets fault) should kind of become a bit more mature about things like this.

Sorry for any grammatical erroes, I’m on a phone.

shut yo goofy ass up boy 

• Cringe 4
21 hours ago, Fupert1 said:

Cause some group of old recent players of GG thought it would be some funny ass revolutionary shit to "call out" Garnet on the forums. This shits just kinda sad lmao

Gotta love the dumb shit eh. In a moments notice flip a switch basically. Whatever happened to the chill in this community.