Colored Text for VIP Donators

Jay_

4 hours ago, Ryder said:

nah, other servers have those chat boxes where every word is a different colour and frankly we dont need that.

Agreed. I don't think every other word needs to be an LGBTQ parade. But having VIPs being able to choose their own text color would be cool. 

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
8 hours ago, kilo-gram said:

If possible I think it'd be nifty if VIP let you use colors for your text.

Example: Flashy shop adverts

Don't have real high hopes for this one but figured I'd throw it out there.

This idea is a yikes, no offense. As someone who has experienced how shitty DarkRP has become (not GG, to specify) from how great it used to be; having VIPs choose their text color in chat is actually a poor idea. In fact I'd personally take tags over colored text chat, and tags are pretty bad too. It seems like more of an unnecessary addition that doesn't add any type of QoL enhancement to the server. Oh, you get to have, "flashy shop adverts," sweet - oh, four people just adverted for a raid at the same time and they all have different colored text? How am I supposed to know what is an advert and what isn't from a quick glance? And so on.

Big -1.

• Informative 1
51 minutes ago, Kicks said:

THere is no point. -1. It'd just add to Garnet's evergrowing list of shit to do, and it'd be annoying to read, black, pink, and other colours.

Yea this is a TTT thing imo, there's enough text colors between different jobs and would just be a rainbow blob in the chat -1

• 2 months later...