DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MilitaryRP Update [10/31/2019]

Nutter

• The Garnut

logo.png

NOT A HALLOWEEN-RELATED UPDATE

Vega Group

Hitboxes have been repaired

it was my first attempt ever messing with this stuff, so for all we know it is absolutely broke to shit.

Guess we'll find out

Weapon Balancing

M14 EBR

This weapon has been updated and overhauled to reflect our updated weapon base, sorry this took so long.

Notably recoil and RPM have been significantly nerfed

If you think this weapon is "OP" following this update I suggest you try out just about any other DMR on the server and try to prove it has any significant advantage other than +5 base damage.

Warning System

Trial Administrators gained permissions to warn other users, thank you Draggy for reporting the bug

• Like 7
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 1
23 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Weapon Balancing

M14 EBR

This weapon has been updated and overhauled to reflect our updated weapon base, sorry this took so long.

Notably recoil and RPM have been significantly nerfed

If you think this weapon is "OP" following this update I suggest you try out just about any other DMR on the server and try to prove it has any significant advantage other than +5 base damage.

Oh fuck yeah, thanks Garnet.

54 minutes ago, Garnet said:

mfw short range weapons should be the meta in the short range? you can't snipe with it AFAIK 😛 

Snipe would be a stretch, but it’s got some pretty decent range. I’ve been shot from a notable range with it, cause I heard even with flechette, it still deletes if most the pellets hit. 

But uh not a serious complaint cause only clowns use shotguns; it’s bearable. 

One more thing, if you got the time, the frogmen hit boxes from my experience are a little wonky. If you disagree I’ll double check, but I think bleach was the one who mentioned it to me.

Edited by {GG} Bishopil
4 hours ago, Riskii said:

Here's the result of the hitbox fix

Huh. Never seen the lazer actually work like that. Thats pretty neat.

Regarding there being no arm/head/leg hitbox and shit, thats cause for those models they were all considered Body Hitboxes before, just spread out among the body, so when Nutter re-shaped them he probably didn't think twice to redo the hitboxes to be their correct hitbox(that being Leg,Arm,Head). I'd suggest looking at other models and seeing how their different hitboxes are coded for a reference(I sadly can't help with the code for this cause I have never done hitbox work). Good luck though Nutter.

If the model is overall just fucked, I'd say see if other Ghost models are fucked on the Workshop and if so, possibly just look towards instituting new models if they are completely un-able to be fixed.

• Informative 1