Staff members in-game name: Proggy DaB and Spilq
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):

Proggy: STEAM_0:0:66620478

Spilq: STEAM_0:0:513931803
Date & Time of incident: ~8:35 pm CST / 11/2/19
Timezone: CST
Warn Reason: Attempted RDM
What happened? (include any proof):

Basically, I was shooting at an antlion and Proggy alt-walks in front of my bullets, where Proggy baits me into shooting him. I'm pretty sure I never shot him but still got warned for it by Spilq who handled the sit. I'm also pretty sure Spilq was being biased towards Proggy so he can win the sit. Proggy has been harassing and targeting me and my friends trying to get us all warned. Proggy has warned most of us for false reasoning, which other reports will be made for. Spilq is the staff member that handled the sit.

Why should your warn be removed?:

Proggy is a staff member that dislikes me and the friends I reside with. Proggy has been trying to find ways to try to get us warned in any way possible which is a dick move already. If I am shooting at an antlion and Proggy walks in front of my bullets on purpose to just report me and get me warned, that shouldn't be allowed. Baiting in any way shouldn't be allowed. Proggy stepped in front of my bullets on purpose to just get me warned. My warn should be removed because I never damaged him at all. Proggy should no better as a staff member to not bait players on the server to get warned. I've never seen an unprofessional incompetent disrespectful staff member ever. Proggy should receive a punishment resulting in a demotion or worse for his actions. A staff member should never act like this and all this does is make the staff team look bad. Proggy just gets upset and wants to put it on others, I've never seen someone punch the air so furiously and fast enough where they are soaked in sweat.

In the video, you will see me getting attacked by the antlion. I jump away from the antlion to get distance and start to shoot it down. Then, you will see Proggy (a citizen, in the green shirt) lining himself up and getting ready to alt-walk purposely in front of my bullets. In the video I never even damaged him. No blood or anything. Spilq was the staff member that handled the sit, he claims that I did damage him. When I reviewed the video, It showed me never damaging him. I asked Spilq for a screenshot of the logs of me damaging him and he says that logs were reset. In the video, I never damaged him and I got warned for it. I do believe that I never shot him and that there was definitely bias going on in the sit. I was warned falsely and if there was bias going on within the sit, Spilq and Proggy should be severely punished for it. 

Proof: 

Edited by special

+1 to the report and the appeal

Spilq and Proggy were both witch hunting myself and my friends the entire time they were online. Not only did they take one another's sits to back themselves up, but they actually did things like run in and out of the KOS line to bait warns. These two staff members, along with their friend KLCS, were spending hours at a time attempting to fuck with us and bait warns.

A staff member by the name of Mr. Sir was a witness to this mess, and even made a comment on my own warn appeal that says,

"+1 the entire thing was completely interrupted by MY SIT by another staff member(KLCS) who had no idea what was going on an was completely unprofessional about the entire thing.

I claim a report BY spilq ABOUT Bishopil for failbase.

First off, in your defense, you had NOTHING to do with the killing, at no point in time during MY SIT did you kill anyone! I am completely dumbfounded by this entire thing.

ALSO you did not kill KLCS you did not kill anyone. YOU WERE IN MY SIT for failbase which you were warned for..." - Mr. Sir on 

This goes to show that KLCS, spilq, and proggy were simply attempting to get us warned by any means possible. They ran in front of special's bullets, my bullets (of which I actually got a warn for, but sadly I wasn't recording so nothing I can do), and baited us for warns CONSTANTLY. These three staff members were clearly friends and were clearly attempting to build up warns against us. 

Edited by {GG} Bishopil

In addition to the physgun kill

There would be no possible way the theif could kill himself

Examples
https://youtu.be/Nve_KCKyOr0

In both videos there would be no way to kill yourself from this building

4 minutes ago, Bishopil said:

F53BDA285B19F7F76F1EAEB4288A3F266D9F26BC 

In this screenshot the player was killed by fall damage, with the videos above there is no way to take fall damage. the death is not a kill bind either. The Line "Couldnt beat the law of physics" is not a suicide line

+1

Sometimes the blood decal doesn't appear, but ya never know. @proggy I cant find Spilq's id so hopefully he sees this.

Proggy shouldn't be doing this kinda shit as a higher ranking staff, it is immature and doesn't reflect kindly on his community reputation. IMO Proggy should recieve a FailRP warn because he is breaking RP to bait people into shooting him so he can kill/report them. There is no excuse, he was just being toxic.

phat +1. I recommend either making other reports for this kind of behaviour, as it does not fit the attitude of an ADMIN.

Edited by Kicks
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Kicks said:

Sometimes the blood decal doesn't appear, but ya never know. @proggy I cant find Spilq's id so hopefully he sees this.

Proggy shouldn't be doing this kinda shit as a higher ranking staff, it is immature and doesn't reflect kindly on his community reputation. IMO Proggy should recieve a FailRP warn because he is breaking RP to bait people into shooting him so he can kill/report them. There is no excuse, he was just being toxic.

phat +1. I recommend either making other reports for this kind of behaviour, as it does not fit the attitude of an ADMIN.

We only have limited proof, but I want you and anyone else who sees this to take this into account. He was doing this kind of shit the entire day solely because of a beef that began that morning. We couldn't catch a break and constantly had to have someone at base. They would buy berserk and switch to police classes just to warrant us and attempt to raid. 

If you could, let me know what rank proggy, snippy, and spilq are.

One more thing I would like to add; there was an instance in which spilq told another staff member to warn me because "he's their higher up". It actually made me wonder just how immature these staff could be, until I was proven right with the constant warn baiting from them.

25 minutes ago, dude said:

In addition to the physgun kill

There would be no possible way the theif could kill himself

Examples
https://youtu.be/Nve_KCKyOr0

In both videos there would be no way to kill yourself from this building

In this screenshot the player was killed by fall damage, with the videos above there is no way to take fall damage. the death is not a kill bind either. The Line "Couldnt beat the law of physics" is not a suicide line

+1

+1 FFS  >.<

The screenshot of me and Spilq, in our defense the hobo killed himself and you know I'm not biased. The screenshot of me and spilq with the hobo i showed you the video. I was talking to a hobo and trying to explain to him that he was 100% allowed to build in the streets just not spamming props all over the place and that it had to be apart of his hobo hut. Every time I tried to explain it to him he was running away. I missed my phys gun aim at the hobo and eventually got him as well as spilq had a hold of him too. I let go and spilq continued to bring him towards me. During that the hobo killed himself and everyone thought spilq killed him by dropping him which was untrue. As for the other claims I am not tracking on any of that but based on your evidence he clearly walked in front of you to get you a warn. This is ridiculous. Again to you guys I am sorry. It sucks because you guys seem really chill and it would be nice for you guys to stick around but I have a feeling we might lose you guys over this shit and that sucks. Please don't let this kind of stuff put a bad taste in your mouth regarding the sever. I am a low rank but I am trying to work my way up to deal with this kind of silly stuff, if you guys have issues record everything and take screenshots and I will do my best at my level to help (as long as you are innocent of course).

(Discord) Mr.Sir#3047

I'm not really sure how to see this. For now I'm neutral because there was a lot of shit talking in OOC between the "clans" and this could have led to misconduct. Being a staff member makes you above other players but being a staff member means that you have to be even more respectful to ALL members of the community no matter what circumstance. Again, I am neutral and I will change my statement once @proggy replies.

10 minutes ago, Chumlee said:

+1 FFS  >.<

The screenshot of me and Spilq, in our defense the hobo killed himself and you know I'm not biased. The screenshot of me and spilq with the hobo i showed you the video. I was talking to a hobo and trying to explain to him that he was 100% allowed to build in the streets just not spamming props all over the place and that it had to be apart of his hobo hut. Every time I tried to explain it to him he was running away. I missed my phys gun aim at the hobo and eventually got him as well as spilq had a hold of him too. I let go and spilq continued to bring him towards me. During that the hobo killed himself and everyone thought spilq killed him by dropping him which was untrue. As for the other claims I am not tracking on any of that but based on your evidence he clearly walked in front of you to get you a warn. This is ridiculous. Again to you guys I am sorry. It sucks because you guys seem really chill and it would be nice for you guys to stick around but I have a feeling we might lose you guys over this shit and that sucks. Please don't let this kind of stuff put a bad taste in your mouth regarding the sever. I am a low rank but I am trying to work my way up to deal with this kind of silly stuff, if you guys have issues record everything and take screenshots and I will do my best at my level to help (as long as you are innocent of course).

(Discord) Mr.Sir#3047

This wasn’t the same person that saw it. He was a witness to what I said and wanted to back me up, but I told him what happened and showed him the video. Disregard what he said cause he just hasn’t had the chance to edit it. 

Trust me dawg, we aren’t going anywhere. This was more fun than it was hurt because we knew we were gettin to them, but in the end we gotta report the wrong doings. 

• Like 1

I haven't done any false warns to you guys. I'm not targeting you guys for anything, but you guys have been breaking several server rules, and being really disrespectful to staff and players in the process through OOC. I admit it was a bit petty of me to walk in front of your bullets but you didn't include the few minutes of you being disrespectful to me for no reason before I walked in front of your shots. You're right that it was intentional, but I wouldn't have done that if you weren't being kind of a dick to me directly seconds beforehand. Up to that point, I really haven't done anything to you but uphold server rules that you're supposed to know, and raided you once. If you posted the minutes leading up to this event, it would make more sense. Keep in mind there are about 50 things I could have reported you guys for today and last night that I didn't bother going for. 

Go ahead and post up your appeals for whatever you would consider a wrongful warn from me, but they are all valid. I remember you being really mad that I told you guys you couldn't base with a gun dealer as a raiding class last night, then you guys FDA'd to return to your base when I was raiding a bit later, which i didn't even bother reporting for.  Then I was RDM'd a few times by bishop, once by bishop because he thought Will Chase was a thing, and once because he tried shooting a headcrab, missed and shot me with a dlore.

As for your grief with Spliq's sits, I cannot speak for. I didn't look at the logs for the report I made, so that's on him if you happened to have not shot me; but if he doesn't have damage log proof that could make sense if you already made an admission during the sit that you shot me accidentally. 

Edited by proggy
3 minutes ago, proggy said:

I haven't done any false warns to you guys. I'm not targeting you guys for anything, but you guys have been breaking several server rules, and being really disrespectful to staff and players in the process through OOC. I admit it was a bit petty of me to walk in front of your bullets but you didn't include the few minutes of you being disrespectful to me for no reason before I walked in front of your shots. You're right that it was intentional, but I wouldn't have done that if you weren't being kind of a dick to me directly seconds beforehand. I really haven't done anything to you but uphold server rules that you're supposed to know. If you posted the minutes leading up to this event, it would make more sense. Keep in mind there are about 50 things I could have reported you guys for today and last night that I didn't bother going for. 

Go ahead and post up your appeals for whatever you would consider a wrongful warn from me, but they are all valid. I remember you being really mad that I told you guys you couldn't base with a gun dealer as a raiding class last night, then you guys FDA'd to return to your base when I was raiding a bit later, which i didn't even bother reporting for.  Then I was RDM'd a few times by bishop, once by bishop because he thought Will Chase was a thing, and once because he tried shooting a headcrab, missed and shot me with a dlore.

As for your grief with Spliq's sits, I cannot speak for. I didn't look at the logs for the report I made, so that's on him if you happened to have not shot me; but if he doesn't have damage log proof that could make sense if you already made an admission during the sit that you shot me accidentally. 

This sounds right. Proggy was in the wrong to purposely go in front of your bullets but the disrespect your entire group has shown to the community is completely uncalled for. Regardless of what happens in RP, all sits are handled by legitament staff members who almost all of the time carry their duty and dish out their punishments in the correct way. If the logs prove that you damage someone and you don't have evidence that claims you did not damage them with a valid RP reason, your warn will not be removed. 

Just now, proggy said:

I haven't done any false warns to you guys. I'm not targeting you guys for anything, but you guys have been breaking several server rules, and being really disrespectful to staff and players in the process through OOC. I admit it was a bit petty of me to walk in front of your bullets but you didn't include the few minutes of you being disrespectful to me for no reason before I walked in front of your shots. You're right that it was intentional, but I wouldn't have done that if you weren't being kind of a dick to me directly seconds beforehand. I really haven't done anything to you but uphold server rules that you're supposed to know. If you posted the minutes leading up to this event, it would make more sense. Keep in mind there are about 50 things I could have reported you guys for today and last night that I didn't bother going for. 

How are you going to sit here and lie to the community? 

You cannot say you're in the right here at all. The incident of me “shooting the headcrab on your head” is complete bullshit and you and I both know it. I was shooting fast zombies near industrial when you did EXACTLY what you did to special shown here in the clip. You jumped clear in front of my shots to bait an RDM warn.

Most of the time I told my party chat to just stop talking to you and your friends, and they can back me up on that. Here’s the divide between your truth and my truth. I wanted to avoid the situation and stop making a scene in front of the community, which is why I repeatedly told everyone to simply not respond. 

I gave my fair share of aggressive input, I can’t lie, but it was only in response to yours. Is that an excuse to make a scene? No. Which is why I realized that and moved on. 

You’re bringing up an FDA situation from last night to support your situation, but upon having a sit, we were found not guilty. I don’t know why you would bring up a sit you lost to support your claims, but then again I don’t know why you did anything you did. 

Youre quick to divert blame to someone else, which is a common theme throughout this entire situation. I would own up to your wrong-doings, but I’m afraid that we both know you’ve done enough wrong to get you demoted.