Warn Appeal/Staff Report - special

special

15 minutes ago, ShadowKing said:

This sounds right. Proggy was in the wrong to purposely go in front of your bullets but the disrespect your entire group has shown to the community is completely uncalled for. Regardless of what happens in RP, all sits are handled by legitament staff members who almost all of the time carry their duty and dish out their punishments in the correct way. If the logs prove that you damage someone and you don't have evidence that claims you did not damage them with a valid RP reason, your warn will not be removed. 

Don’t speak for all of us when you say “entire group”. There was a couple of us that went off the rails, but we policed one another hell of a lot better than you guys did. You guys resulted to throwing personal insults and shit, which is just about the point where I told everyone to just stop responding. 

It seems like you’re just trying to put blame on someone else for your actions. It’s a situation where you’re attempting to make your issues have less gravity by saying that we did something equally bad. 

One last thing, it’s REALLY not smart to say the staff “almost always” carry out their actions. 

Edited by {GG} Bishopil
  • Cringe 1
1 minute ago, Bishopil said:

Don’t speak for all of us when you say “entire group”. There was a couple of us that went off the rails, but we policed one another hell of a lot better than you guys did. You guys resulted to throwing personal insults and shit, which is just about the point where I told everyone to just stop responding. 

It it seems like you’re just trying to put blame on someone else for your actions. It’s a situation where you’re attempting to make your issues have less gravity by saying that we did something equally bad. 

I was not at all a part of this appeal. I have no misconduct in this session to defend myself for. I refer to your entire group because in my perspective all I saw in the chat was MEMEWARE being toxic in OOC.

2 minutes ago, Bishopil said:

You’re bringing up an FDA situation from last night to support your situation, but upon having a sit, we were found not guilty. I don’t know why you would bring up a sit you lost to support your claims, but then again I don’t know why you did anything you did. 

I never reported you for the FDA though, so there was never a sit to be won or lost. I was in your base raiding and destroyed 2-3 printers then 3 or 4 of y'all come in through your fading door using the binds instead of keypads.
And no I didn't TRY to get shot by you @ industrial last night. I walked up to you, you said "yo im bored" then u dlored my face off. I knew it was an accident, but yet again since you guys were being dicks I went ahead and reported it. We all make mistakes but if you're being a dick to me for no reason other than me pointing out rules that YOU are breaking previously then I don't feel bad reporting for accidental RDM. I didn't even have you jailed for that by the way.

11 minutes ago, Bishopil said:

I’m afraid that we both know you’ve done enough wrong to get you demoted. 

Wait who is baiting here then? Y'all say I'm baiting you guys for warns but ever since you guys joined last night all you guys are fixated on is getting staff demoted, and being toxic in OOC. If i was baiting or targeting you guys, there would have already been bans passed out likely. You guys had a bunch of infractions I could have nitpicked to piece together some NITRP bans if i was targeting you guys. Me reporting the OP was just reactionary to him being a dick to me and other staff literally seconds before his video starts.

Lowkey, if you're justifying FailRP because they're "dissing you in OOC" and being disrespectful, that's kinda shitty.

You are a staff member. Shut the fuck up about having somebody call you something you don't like over the Internet, it is hella expected. Somebody saying something you don't like is not justification to break the rules. If they are breaking rules then report them for said rules. None of this group are witch-hunting staff; don't convince yourself or your friends of this sort of false narrative.

Highly unprofessional. And I've kept my mouth shut for quite awhile but there is a clear issue here. The amount of reports and appeals that have to do with a select number of staff is insane and makes me wonder how well those select staff can actually moderate the server. I'm not trying to be blunt and call y'all out but I think you need evaluated.

Don't go cry witch-hunting now that I've replied either.  Although I play with this group in MRP, I am not involved in this situation and replying of my own accord. Please provide your evidence as to why Special was warned and please stay on the topic of the warn appeal (att. RDM)

Edited by Torch
Jumped the gun on my response, after a bit of reading I've changed it a bit
  • Like 2
  • Cringe 2
15 minutes ago, yazzy said:

-1 you have been extremely toxic towards other players today, i'm suprised you didn't get warned for diss in ooc.

I didn’t get warned because we really weren’t being that toxic. You’re one of the people who was riding on their backs and joining in with the insults. 

11 minutes ago, proggy said:

I never reported you for the FDA though, so there was never a sit to be won or lost. I was in your base raiding and destroyed 2-3 printers then 3 or 4 of y'all come in through your fading door using the binds instead of keypads.
And no I didn't TRY to get shot by you @ industrial last night. I walked up to you, you said "yo im bored" then u dlored my face off. I knew it was an accident, but yet again since you guys were being dicks I went ahead and reported it. We all make mistakes but if you're being a dick to me for no reason other than me pointing out rules that YOU are breaking previously then I don't feel bad reporting for accidental RDM. I didn't even have you jailed for that by the way.

Wait who is baiting here then? Y'all say I'm baiting you guys for warns but ever since you guys joined last night all you guys are fixated on is getting staff demoted, and being toxic in OOC. If i was baiting or targeting you guys, there would have already been bans passed out likely. You guys had a bunch of infractions I could have nitpicked to piece together some NITRP bans if i was targeting you guys. Me reporting the OP was just reactionary to him being a dick to me and other staff literally seconds before his video starts.

Is “being toxic in ooc” just a go to? I’m on thin ice since the ban wipe, so I really wasn’t tryna be toxic. Also even if we were aids, that doesn’t justify your unprofessionalism and inability to handle a situation. You three are the only ones defending yourselves because it’s just how it was in game. It was your friend group backing one another up to get us fucked with administration. 

7 minutes ago, Torch said:

Lowkey, if you're justifying FailRP because they're "dissing you in OOC" and being disrespectful, that's kinda shitty.

You are a staff member. Shut the fuck up about having somebody call you something you don't like over the Internet, it is hella expected. Somebody saying something you don't like is not justification to break the rules. If they are breaking rules then report them for said rules. None of this group are witch-hunting staff; don't convince yourself or your friends of this sort of false narrative.

Highly unprofessional. And I've kept my mouth shut for quite awhile but there is a clear issue here. The amount of reports and appeals that have to do with a select number of staff is insane and makes me wonder how well those select staff can actually moderate the server. I'm not trying to be blunt and call y'all out but I think you need evaluated.

Don't go cry witch-hunting now that I've replied either. Either provide your evidence as to why Special was warned or keep silent, because this warn appeal has nothing to do with the "rules they've broken", it pertains to an att. RDM warn, so get back on topic.

Speaking facts.

• Cringe 2
20 minutes ago, Torch said:

People do this shit to me all the time. It's just something you have to be careful for ESPECIALLY now that there's zombies and antlions on the map. Stuff like this has always been a problem when fights from raids break out into the street and someone that doesn't like you tries to get caught in the crossfire. I'm just not gonna lie about it like most people will, I'll admit it. I intentionally walked into his bullets. Is it shitty?? Yeah, but he was being equally shitty to other players, staff, and me for several hours tonight. 

20 minutes ago, Torch said:

The amount of reports and appeals that have to do with a select number of staff is insane and makes me wonder how well those select staff can actually moderate the server. 

If you're referring to me, you'd actually be hard pressed to find appeals that involve me. This is one of the first appeals to ever be even posted that has to do with me, and the one or two that have been posted against me were a while ago, and were denied because they were valid punishments I dished out. I also have a couple thousand sits at this point too with minimal complaints. 

1 minute ago, proggy said:

If you're referring to me, you'd actually be hard pressed to find appeals that involve me. This is one of the first appeals to ever be even posted that has to do with me, and the one or two that have been posted against me were a while ago, and were denied because they were valid punishments I dished out. I also have a couple thousand sits at this point too with minimal complaints. 

Wasn't referring to you. Specifics aren't important unless somebody has evidence against them that can be posted in a staff report. I'm just stating based on a third-party view from somebody who doesn't actively play the DarkRP server.

Regardless, you jumped in front of his bullets and then reported him for attempted RDM. They said something fucked up; oh well. Baiting a warn like that is worse imo, and even more so because you're an admin. It's a DarkRP server on Gmod, words don't mean shit.

If you have a problem with what they are saying, bring it up to somebody who can deal with it (a higher-up), or report them for actually breaking a rule. And seeing as how you admitted to jumping in front of his bullets, then I think the warn should be removed. The staff report part of this post doesn't seem to be very quantitative so I disagree with that.

3 minutes ago, Dwhelan74 said:

the one where we was on the roof for ages with depressed bird but u left

You were proven wrong in the sit and the sit was dismissed. Don't tell me to get on to get warned by a sit you were not handling. Which you were lying in the sit, depressed bird can vouch.

Edited by special
1 minute ago, special_ said:

You were proven wrong in the sit and the sit was dismissed. Don't tell me to get on to get warned by a sit you were not handling.

I’m not telling u to get on I’m telling u when u do get on a warn is needed and u was proven wrong by my video