DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Warn Appeal/Staff Report - special

special

1 minute ago, Dwhelan74 said:

I’m not telling u to get on I’m telling u when u do get on a warn is needed and u was proven wrong by my video

What?? 

If there was a sit and it was dismissed because you were wrong, you can’t just bypass that and take matters into your own hands. 

7 minutes ago, Dwhelan74 said:

I’m not telling u to get on I’m telling u when u do get on a warn is needed and u was proven wrong by my video

What video. You literally copied some file off your desktop and pasted in the file string in game lol. None of us opened it because it wasn't a link lmao. Depressed bird dismissed the sit. Depressed bird didn't issue any warn to me and returned both of us. The sit was finished. You entered my base, I killed you for it and that's it, and I had a video of it. You said in the sit you never entered my base, the video shows you did. You kept lying in the sit and you want me warned? Don't message me or anyone else to issue a warning to a player that you were definitely not the staff handling the sit, which you were the reporter of, which also looks like you're handling your own sit.

Edited by special
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, special_ said:

What video. You literally copied a file off your desktop and pasted in the file string in game lol. None of us opened it because it wasn't a link lmao. Depressed bird dismissed the sit. Depressed bird didn't issue any warn to me and returned both of us. The sit was finished. You entered my base, I killed you for it and that's it, and I had a video of it. You said in the sit you never entered my base, the video shows you did. You kept lying in the sit and you want me warned? lol.

I never said I didn’t enter lmao and bird said he’s gonna return us and just to pm him when the vid is ready so I did but he didn’t know so Stalin came(who us an t admin) and said that it’s rdm and u should be warned but u already left and u submitted no video 

4 minutes ago, Bishopil said:

What?? 

If there was a sit and it was dismissed because you were wrong, you can’t just bypass that and take matters into your own hands. 

I never said I’m gonna warn him lmao bird himself will do it 

• Cringe 1

ACCEPTED

The way Proggy took this situation kind of gets me mad. You shouldn't be attacking people if they are attacking you on a game. I would assume as a higher ranking staff member that you would know to be the bigger person and not get someone a baited warn.

The warn will be removed and Proggy will be talked to.

Locked and Moved.

Edited by DarkAlias
  • Like 3