Staff Application

ZachDLC

On 11/11/2019 at 11:37 PM, proggy said:

Didn't you get perma banned and then posted videos of you ban evading? Sorry bro thats a -1 from me without even having to look at the app, dawg. You're lucky to even stay unbanned tbh. 

Seems aight tho I've never directly met him, but I gotta agree with my broski on this one

@Im Dream

Usually if someone's been perma banned, they felt it was needed to break the rules. That doesn't change their behavior as of now, but it changes how trustworthy they are. Such as Ioms who bought staff and that's why he has it, I would've -1'd his app as well. I do appreciate your effort though.

22 minutes ago, Entity said:

@Im Dream

Usually if someone's been perma banned, they felt it was needed to break the rules. That doesn't change their behavior as of now, but it changes how trustworthy they are. Such as Ioms who bought staff and that's why he has it, I would've -1'd his app as well. I do appreciate your effort though.

Does staff have to be trustworthy though? A little, yes, but what staff does is just moderate annoying people or rdmrs so really if you got permad yeah you might be a minge, but even minges have their moments of being serious. Look at me, I’m a mega retard, I’m not thought to be a good staff, but I have my moments where I can be dead fucking serious with you, just because you only see one side of a person doesn’t mean they are completely like that.

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, Stinkie said:

20 hours ago, ShadowKing said:

Thank you guys for your comments. I have a few things to point out for those that may be on the fence.

21 minutes ago, Vergo said:

Has been banned multiple times

The only ban I haven't appealed successfully is a ban for putting a GG video in chat. I'm not saying I'm perfect but... Still point made.

9 hours ago, SugarMyNuggets said:

Didn't you get perma banned and then posted videos of you ban evading? Sorry bro thats a -1 

Again, I'm not perfect and alting to make a video wasn't the wisest choice. That being said I don't want to make exuses for my actions so you can take that as you wish.

I think I'm not the best candidate from the pool as I do have history, but I think the server needs the old, experienced staff who don't need to be taught from scratch. I appreciate all of your inputs, though

4 hours ago, Im Dream said:

No, he was just there as a normal player and then applied for staff. People didn't have this image of the guy that used to this and that, they based their opinion from what they saw from the guy, so they accepted Samsong in the staff team and it turned out he was a great staff.

Well I hope you know Samsong was permanently blacklisted from staff for "Resigned 5+ times on DarkRP alone, poor ability to staff and poor attitude." It's just a little ironic don't you think?

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind Zach-DLC in the staff team but I do not vouch for it. Just my opinion.

Edited by Entity