DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff Appreciation Thread

Nutter

@every staff member on MRP currently y'all are one of most active staff team I seen.Not only did you guys do sits, I see more interaction with the staff and the playerbase. And rarely any delay in sits these days. I hope y'all continue to do this. I'm proud of y'all. 

Shout to @Gildarts to actually giving me a chance. I hope you don't resign.

Edited by Draggy2
  • Like 2

This may come as a surprise, but I thank this dude named @ioms. Some of you may be surprised considering that we don't talk much, but it's true! This dude was the comeback kid. When I first came back, I didn't know there was a ban wipe, and I knew that ioms had been perma banned, and there he was staffing again! Some may not like him, but he was the inspiration for me getting back into staffing and a testamate to how people change.

Some other honorable mentions:

@eXg-Buddha - same story different player. Stand up nigga.

@Kicks - nobody likes him because he's a filthy Canadian, but he's one of the few staff that I've seen keep a level head. All the damn time.

@evity - because his dad is also a cop.

• Like 2
  • Winner 1
On 12/20/2019 at 12:38 PM, WeirdChamp said:

@Versetti probably the nicest person I have ever seen on here, He was also a great staff member and I am sad he couldn't keep on playing

I love you, Versetti spaghetti.

@.lua we left off on bad terms and it's unfortunate but you were a great staff member back in the day and helped me settle into MRP. 

Thank you so much, you are so nice and such a good friend I love you too <3 

• Like 4
On 12/20/2019 at 1:11 PM, Shrood said:

@Nexus (Versetti) Literally the nicest person I've met on the server, was one of my first friends on the MilitaryRP server and trained me for staff. Although we haven't talked in about a year or so, he left a lasting impression on me and made me want to continue to play and stay active. Oh yeah, he was also one of the best staff members I've seen. If you see this Versetti, I love you dude.

@WeirdChamp (br0ken) Also one of my first friends. Had the pleasure of staffing with you for a while. Helped me out quite a bit back when we were both active. Despite the fact that we both went off on our own ways, I'll always remember you as one of my best friends on the server and the dude who still owes me Guardian. Much love ~ Shroody ❤️ 

Thank you for everything ❤️ You left a lasting impression on me as well, and one day we will meet again. Thanks for always having my back. I love you too man!!! ❤️ 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Some of the coolest people I've met on here.

@Toast A bit weird sometimes but people who name themselves after bread are.

@Yui_ Great guy to base with, and always has a sense of humor "Eh?"

@AparhTurtle (Mr 1 week Ban). Its fun to watch him fail raid me all the time.

@lyndefish Chill person. Still hasn't beaten me in a punching match.

@Vaelex Gave me my first dupes, and helped me understand the server more.

@dr_Sneakyy Always buying me permas. (Probably made him broke as fuck).

@Spilq2 Got away with saying the N word. Funny guy to talk to.

@ShadowKing Constantly gives me free sits because of his massive raids.

@Aleksandr Added me to a custom class free of charge. A little mingy but that makes him cool.

@Theta FORGOT U BUDDY. Chill guy pm him in game and say “boyinaband” for a free 1 million 

Y'all are chill people, and I'm glad to play with you guys. Sorry if I missed some of you, wrote this while eating.

Edited by StevieT
Accidentally called toast canadian
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 2
  • Sad 1

@Yui_ All around cool guy, fun to base with.

@ShadowKing <---- Cute ass bitch, always puts in bans.

@StevieT Fun to base with, all around good personality. 

@Spilq2 One of my first friends when coming back, really appreciate all that he's helped me with. 

@AparhTurtle Really good friend in general, fun to base with and always puts in bans.

@Chase Sometimes mingy, but a good friend when not around certain people

@Vaelex Probably one of the best staff members on the team, all around a really nice dude.

@Capalot Really good friend,  another one of the first people that taught me how to play the game again. 

@vapr Probably one of the best people I have met on this server, have known him for over 2 years now.

@Jarold come back 😞

@proggy Always been helpful, very active on the community.

@DepressedBird Really chill dude, funny ingame. 

Sorry if I missed anyone, I love everyone on this server a lot. 

• Like 4
  • Friendly 1
  • Sad 1
  • Winner 1

Ima do ex-staff sum I miss

@DarkAlias idk where this nigga went but he was cool

@JakePlays same w this nigga

@Grace whore disappeared along w 

@Charlie idek if this is even the right charlie but i miss da nigga

@rohan miss the retarded indian man playing folk music in the street even tho he abused 😞

@SUCC SUCC Dumb sped sucks at minecraft but a good staff member

@Catfisher old staff member poopy head was efficient in sits.|

@Watak idk where this man went either but he was also good at being staff.

@Vortexx we both found a huge exploit and brought it to attention before destroying the server

@SaltedPeanutMan funny man is funny but not staff no mo

@Senpaii used to make big dupes w me for fun, cool nigga mode fr

• Spicy 1