Larry's Staff Application

+1 My experiences with Larry have been very positive. Very mature and respectable dude! Based off his experience on this server, he is fully capable of being a staff member who knows all the rules and will also be able to deal with sits fairly and effectively. He spent so many hours dedicated to the community & without even receiving a ban/warn. Over all, Larry would be a positive asset to the staff team as well as to the community.

Larry is literally the most charismatic dude on the server. But he's also pretty aware of when he needs to be serious and get things done. He really does do a lot of training, even as a SOC member (who hardly hop onto the base faction recruiter classes and do their jobs) he will train recruits. He's got a ton of experience on the server, and as a previous RU main he is known in both RU and US, and overall i've never had a bad experience with his judgement or anything like that. Definitely staff material which is why I and many others recommended him. +1

+1. I have just started speaking to Larry recently and I can already tell he is an amazing person. He always handles any situation responsibly, is always respectful, and overall is a very honest and good character. Would be an amazing fit for the staff team. 
(p.s throw me on the referrals) 

• Community Director

+1 - Over the course of many weeks, I have gotten to know you; you are definitely someone who has a unique approach on issues, and I can competently say you are fair in everything which is extremely needed in the staff team. Active, Mature, and a great fit for staff. Good Luck

I've thought about this for a while about if I should even comment on this, and I feel the need too. Larry, you have to be one of the most understanding and and most approachable officer on the sever at the moment, you always just seeming to have a hand of leadership and taking control of situations would make you a fine pick for staff.

With that being said. +1

+1

I do not play MRP, but the many TS interactions and multiple DRP interactions make me, without a doubt, support your staff position 100%. Always has a cool head, has a straight moral compass, and is a pleasure to play with and talk to. No doubt in my mind he has the rules written on the back of his hand, seeing that he has one warn in over 1100 hours. Outstanding member of the community, and would greatly benefit the staff team. Good luck!

• Like 1