Cramps Unban App

Cramps

1 minute ago, Jasmin | Garnetgaming.net said:

Keep in mind, appeals should be professional with all evidence provided.

But Phantom, saying that all should be serious yet you are letting a player break two rules on the server.

• Using scripts on the server just to catch someone to hack.
  • And the Goats name is "milkn*****" 

You're not even fighting for his unban anymore, you're just fighting Phantom and Milkdud.

Edited by Fupert
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Jasmin | Garnetgaming.net said:

Keep in mind, appeals should be professional with all evidence provided.

But Phantom, saying that all should be serious yet you are letting a player break two rules on the server.

• Using scripts on the server just to catch someone to hack.
  • And the Goats name is "milkn*****" 

Yes, I am letting him use a harmless script to catch a suspicious player that many players have complained about. If Garnet wants to demote me over it, he can. Also, I wasn't on the server at the time when I gave him permission to use it, so I had no control over what he made his name. You telling me that I "let" him do that is not fair. 

• Like 1

Ok well -1 because many reason already stated. Also @Crin {GG} i constantly check the tab menu and when I see someone who doesn’t have a name, I know they’re spectating. If I was cramps and people are always like “your a hacker” and lines like that, it’s obvious you might want to “act bad/miss shots” when you see a no name , because chances are they would be spectating you.

@Phantom

I am still reviewing the video posted. I'm saying the title didn't lend itself to impartiality on any side. And I do understand how Milkdud is, but ideally evidence would not be classified in such a manner was my whole point on that. The title does not make the investigation irrelevant, but does indicate a tone. That was my whole point on that topic.

8 minutes ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

And what's wrong with making a real-life comparison?

Getting the death penalty is a much more serious matter than being banned on a Server. One of them can be done without solid evidence, a jury, and months of work.

8 minutes ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

I'm not going to go off of their word just because they hold a title/rank.

This point is fair, but your comparison was utterly stupid

and @Cold Soldier "Not relevant. Please stay on topic"

The entire point of my post above was to tell Jasmin to stay on topic

Edited by Fupert

He switched sides of the entire map, he knows how the RU move around to each OBJ. Considering he was a GRU that I myself sniped with the DF M95, he wasn't someone I would say "OH SHIT WTF" to because he wasn't so crazyin RU or be the type of person I wouldn't go up against. I don't know, if you're fucking good in CQC, you get accuastions like this. Cramps already got verbal warned by Phantom to CHILL a bit but he plays like normal again, which means.. something to his mindset and his aim being consistent. Cramps only plays on third person for the most part and the script that milkdud doesn't account for that, you won't get one to one accuracy.

Just now, Fupert said:

Getting the death penalty is a much more serious matter than being banned on a Server. One of them can be done without solid evidence, a jury, and months of work.

This point is fair, but your comparison was utterly stupid

You're still missing my illustrated point. The point of me bringing that up was me saying if the government were to come out and say something like that with no trial/jury, no solid proof, and to just go based by word of their mouth because they hold a position in the government. May it be a bit extreme because of the circumstances? Sure, but the concept was what I was going for. If you'd like, I can give another comparison. It'd be like if I were to ban someone on DRP because I said they were hacking and everyone should believe me because I'm staff on there and haven't been wrong about someone hacking before. However, since the video has been posted, I'm still trying to analyze it more just so I can get a clear view as I will concur, those two points of interest at 2:10 and 8:40 are fishy. 

12 minutes ago, Phantom said:

You know milkdud and how he is. However, he doesn't know the guy. He recorded that video, saw that he was really sketchy and called it "cramps has gay." He changed afterwards when I said in my post "I don't know why he named it that." Not a big deal. Me and multiple other players think that he is hacking and all this thread has demonstrated is that those who are +1ing know nothing about the player and they don't trust teh executive team, especially someone who hasn't been wrong about at hacker yet. I obliged and posted the video and made my claims. Cramps is shifty and made multiple attempts to come to me and get close and/or try to shake heat off himself. Despite being told to relax if he wasn't hacking, he continually complained to me and others that he didn't like being spectated. His direct behavior by itself is enough to arouse suspicion. This was over the course of more than a week, mind you, not just one day. At the end of the day, this is a gmod server, and guy has plenty of circumstantial evidence on him to be banned.

First of all, people defending him are his friends, I played with him for a two weeks and I see how he played, I dueled him, and he has missed many of his shots, nobody was spectating. He missed so many of his shots, one duel was today, another was almost a week ago.

Secondly, the video, cut first brought up, and some older bans (Some were false and he was unbanned), in my world and probably the legal field is not enough proof of hacking. He is simply good, he may hit some sketchy shots but haven't we all?

Lastly, he tried to get close to you and so has half the server if I am correct. He was friends with half of vega, but he was ignored and didn't feel welcome so he laid off. 

Please reconsider this.

Edited by Cold Soldier
1 minute ago, My name is GEO said:

He switched sides of the entire map, he knows how the RU move around to each OBJ. Considering he was a GRU that I myself sniped with the DF M95, he wasn't someone I would say "OH SHIT WTF" to because he wasn't so crazyin RU or be the type of person I wouldn't go up against. I don't know, if you're fucking good in CQC, you get accuastions like this. Cramps already got verbal warned by Phantom to CHILL a bit but he plays like normal again, which means.. something to his mindset and his aim being consistent. Cramps only plays on third person for the most part and the script that milkdud doesn't account for that, you won't get one to one accuracy.

third person or not, the crosshair on my script will still be on his exact aim vector, so its accurate

1 minute ago, My name is GEO said:

Doesn't change the fact that he flicked on crin while spectating him

1 minute ago, Sezy said:

Doesn't change the fact that he flicked on crin while spectating him

Spectating him other times wouldn't work if this was the case, though. It would force him to flick to Crin constantly to Crin as that would be the closest enemy. I think that situation is reaching. If Crin was noclipping through the sky, that would be a different matter, but spectating doesn't work that way or it would be useless.

Just now, Cold Soldier said:

First of all, people defending him are his friends, I played with him for a two weeks and I see how he played, I dueled him, and he has missed many of his shots, nobody was spectating. He missed so many of his shots, one duel was today, another was almost a week ago.

Secondly, the video, cut first brought up, and some older bans (Some were false and he was unbanned), in my world and probably the legal field is not enough proof of hacking. He is simply good, he may hit some sketchy shots but haven't we all?

Lastly, he tried to get close to you and so has half the server if I am correct. He was friends with half of vega, but he was ignored and didn't feel welcome so he layed off. 

The getting close to vega and being ignored part is simply false. I can't speak for the rest of the Vega members, but he kept coming to me trying to say "oh look at this shot I landed lol" and once he finds out I'm spectating him, he gets nervous and starts trying to talk to me constantly and saying how he isn't a hacker, even if I haven't even attempted to initiate a conversation with him. Then, he starts getting a bit aggressive with me:

1fc640660ce073a6289e9c41b4e2f5b6.png

Almost like he is internally upset with me and wants to lay it on me, but knows he can't because I suspect him. 

Finally, where is your proof of him "missing his shots in duels" with you. Yes, you demanded proof of us when he was banned, and we obliged. You can't just come at us in a similar manner without any proof. However, a recording of him missing his shots in duels with his friends doesn't show much. Why would he toggle on when he is simply having fun with his friends? That would simply arouse more suspicion towards him.