SSTEEL's Staff Application

SSTEEL

In-game name: SSTEEL
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:98567399
Warns: 0
Timezone: Pacific Standard
Playtime?: | SSTEEL has played for 853:22:11.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Illusions, LASDSheriffDog
    Past experiences as staff:  Was Mod on here 3-4 years ago and left because I had real life business related to school and family.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? If I'm being honest here Garnet has changed a lot ever since I was on years ago along with the community. The players, staff, and the way people role play has changed for the good as I've seen. Before I felt a duty to help out because the server was full of minges and some abusing staff which I didn't like, so I applied. Now I see a great community which doesn't need fixing, but I want to be a part of. It's not why you should choose me over the other applicants because all should be granted as equal of a chance as me. The reason why I feel I should be staff is because of my past experience on this server and the community that I've now started to know like I said has changed for the better which is what I wanted when I became mod those years ago. Being a staff now is an opportunity I see as a positive in all ways and is something I would like to be apart of. I offer non-biased outlooks and a friendly positive type of role play especially to new players. I hope that if I am allowed to become staff again that I can ensure that sits are taken and done without bias, but with trust and integrity.

Some things I feel I can help and contribute to the server  is a player base of pure role players and people who want to have fun meaning that I will enforce the rules if minges or any other trolls are trying to ruin someone elses time on Garnet. I believe I am deserving of this rank also because I follow rules and do not argue with higher ups as their word is final.  Another thing to mention is that I will without a doubt take reports if they are being backed up or no other staff are online to take them. I see this all the time at times such as 2-6am, which I would be able to help out with until another staff got online. I can only imagaine being let back on the staff team and taking reports as I did years ago hopefully helping the server grow for the better along with the players that it has.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Not since 5 years ago which was a case of mass rdm.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have in which I was accepted 3-4 years ago.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can spend a maximum of 30 hours a week.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I work and am in the process of moving out of my parents home. I also am going to college.
Did you read the staff rules?:SSTEEL 

Edited by SSTEEL
Didn't indent my second paragraph. It looked like one big paragraph. (fixed)
2 hours ago, SSTEEL said:

Now I see a great community which doesn't need fixing

We quite literally need fixing, we need people like you to remove the toxicity. +1 for the great application and mature attitude, hope to see you on the team!

Edited by Entity