Iwanagas Staff Application

Fetn

In-game name: Iwanaga Deviluke/Fetn Deviluke
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:220893720
Warns: none 
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: | Iwanaga Deviluke has played for 1400:37:31.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] No 
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Proggy,Grand Daddy Stalin,Spilq,Theta,Yui 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] L Mod on Garnet Gaming T mod on a old DRP Server 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] The reason you should pick me over any other applicants is because I have past experience as being staff on this server and another server so I know  first hand how sits can be like.Also through out my staff career on Garnet Gaming I have had no accepted appeals so that proves that in the face of an appeal against me I will be able to bring sufficient evidence against the report/appeal so it won't get accepted.I also have seen that there has been a lack in numbers of staff on later on during the day and so there is all hell breaking loose on the server and I want to help stop it by being there when no one isn't there to help the server this shows that I am very active and on when basically no one is one.It is also the fact that some other applicants won't step up to the plate and accept the fact that they are being yelled at by a higher up if I do get yelled at then I will not be phased at all since I am used to it and will remain calm unlike other applicants.This also proves that I will be very calm during situations that other people would not be calm and yelling or screaming at someone else.

Another Reason you should pick me over other applicants is because I want to help the Community again and help out new players who don't know what to do and I have done that but I want to take it to another level so that I'm able to help out players with the rules and put the people that are breaking the rules receive the proper punishment and not be left alone by other staff.This proves that I will no matter what help new players so they can get a feel of the community and grasp what DRP really is about and how to do what or need help with a scammer or toxic player.I also want to reduce the stress that higher ups get when there aren't anymore mods or vipmods on when they need help with sits/reports.So I want to help out the community and staff team by making the community a more less toxic fan base and the staff team by easing the load a little bit with their reports.This shows that I am willing to go to another level then other applicants to just help one or more people with their stress/anxiety or is just confused over all.Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes I was banned 1 time on Garnet Gaming for mass this was a huge mistake and I made myself look like an idiot this was around like 3 to 4 months ago so I have learnt my lesson and now will try my best to recover my reputation.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:Yes on March 26 2019
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I will be on Daily for around 6 to 7 hours and on week ends around 9 hours.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I go to therapy every 2 weeks. I also  make art work but those are the only things I do outside of Garry's Mod
Did you read the staff rules?: Iwanaga Deviluke  

Edited by Fetn
  • Like 1

I personally think this is a great app, your paragraphs are up to par and I have seen and spoken to you a few times on the server. The few encounters we had on the server you seemed mature for your age which I don't see a lot of. I think you'd be a good addition to the staff steam, besides the ban you mentioned I don't see any reason to deny you a chance.

+1 

Don't make me regret the decision 🤔

Edited by VoopooScoot

+1 

While Fetn may be crazy sometimes, I can safely say that he’d make a great staff member. Now, I don’t play DRP very much but I think no matter the server, he would be great. This is a greatly written staff application that’s I think should show his ability to be mature when it comes down to staff issues. 

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1

+1 Though I just met him, he seems rather mature and knows his stuff. Previous staff, 1400 hours, really strong application, it doesn't  get much better than this. Would love to see you as a staff member!

Edited by Vaelex
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1
Just now, StevieT said:

I trust proggy and other’s ref’s +1 and holy 1400 hours.

yeah i used to play a lot with proggy and some old friends | DaB members and some others that were just chill in general | but thanks for the +1 man 

1 minute ago, eXg-Buddha said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you just come back to the server?

ive been on and off for a good bit and just been checking in on drp but im just gonna play every day and i also came back around 1 to 2 weeks ago and i just havent taken drp that serious in a while so now im just gonna play every day like i used to do. 

1 hour ago, Fetn said:

ive been on and off for a good bit and just been checking in on drp but im just gonna play every day and i also came back around 1 to 2 weeks ago and i just havent taken drp that serious in a while so now im just gonna play every day like i used to do. 

Based off this, I'm going to -1

You're a good guy, but you get immature at times, and you quit the staff team last time you were active at only L.Mod. I haven't heard the best of things from MRP regarding your behavior, and you said it yourself - you just came back to DRP and haven't been taking it too seriously. Even with previous experience and Proggy's referral, we tend not to accept people who have just come back from a long period of time. Sorry man, but you've just got to wait a little longer for my +1.

2 minutes ago, eXg-Buddha said:

Based off this, I'm going to -1

You're a good guy, but you get immature at times, and you quit the staff team last time you were active at only L.Mod. I haven't heard the best of things from MRP regarding your behavior, and you said it yourself - you just came back to DRP and haven't been taking it too seriously. Even with previous experience and Proggy's referral, we tend not to accept people who have just come back from a long period of time. Sorry man, but you've just got to wait a little longer for my +1.

ahh alright its fine i dont blame you but i also wanted to ask what do you mean i was only active at L.Mod ? I was on every day  when i was staff ?

28 minutes ago, eXg-Buddha said:

you quit the staff team last time you were active at only L.Mod. 

One thing I'd like to point out is if he waited a few more days before resigning, he would've resigned as an Admin. There was a period last summer where nobody was promoted for two months. When Gildarts took over, everybody was double promoted, with the exception of Stalin and Me getting a triple promo. Fetn resigned just a few days before that promotion wave.

He was extremely active, a great trainer, and never had accepted appeals against him. He has remained loyal to GarnetGaming by staying active in MRP while he took a break from DRP. I've seen him in-game the past week or so, and he last night he said to me that he wants to main DarkRP again, and wanted to apply. He said he could be online everyday for a while.

Since his return, he's quickly made a good impression of himself on our current staff team, and hasn't been in any trouble. A lot of these folks don't know him from before because they weren't around back then, so they're not biased in any way towards him.

All things considered, I think he deserves a shot at staff if it's what he wants. He's a lot safer of a pick than >90% of other applicants. 

Edited by proggy