Fight club job suggestion

Description: Add the fight club job back to DarkRP. The class would no longer start with fists. Would be unlocked somewhere between level 10 - 15 The job would be different in the sense that the fight club members would fight NPC's and players in a fixed area for XP, money, and maybe small prizes from fights. The higher the win count you get, the better xp/cash you receive.

Reasoning: Add another option for players to get XP/money. Gives people low and high level something else to do for the time being.

Additional Information: No clue how much of this is even possible to create. The idea is that in certain areas such as here - SEATxmu.jpgDFZeyUj.jpg or here - E5kYq5W.jpgA2qobvE.jpg

where as seen in the second pic an arena around these areas of some sort is made. The areas like the office to the right in the pic would have NPC's similar to the duel NPC's in which you could request fight's with various NPC enemies for various rewards(combine, zombies, antlion, etc...) along with being able to challenge any other current fight club member to a fight with a weapon of choice. XP wouldn't be gained from PVP (or if it does make it much lower) The other NPC could be a fight club weapons dealer like the PD. These weapons could only be bought by a fight club member and can't be dropped. Weapons such as the knife, crowbar, various small arms, and larger weapons to be used in the fights. Fights would have 3 minute cool downs as well as 2 minute max time limit. Arena's would be setup in a way to kick out any players currently inside them if any, prevent them from interfering, maybe a way to view. 

Edited by TheDudeAbides
  • Like 1
  • Agree 5

I +1 this idea. I am really itching for ANY new ways to make money/xp but this seems like it would actually be enjoyable. Maybe give them some kind of box similar to the hobo donation box, but make it like a prize pool for "title/championship" fights.

• 3 weeks later...

+1

I agree with Jesse. This server should have more jobs that are more fun oriented instead of for making money. Fight Club Manager has always been a fun job on any DarkRP server and almost allows people to RDM in a controlled and allowed enviorment. We need more jobs like this, jobs that are for fun, Fight Club Manager is a great way to help this!

Edited by Colorz

I have seen some people with dupes that are wrestling rings where they put a textscreen basically announcing that its for a fight club. I would love to see this integrated as an actual job. Always a ton of fun and would give some people a better thing to do than RDM. Big +1 from me

On 4/20/2020 at 4:18 AM, GrandDaddyStalin said:

I think it would be cool but I'm not sure how we make sure people don't use the boost but cool idea +1

On 3/28/2020 at 3:01 PM, Yui_ said:

+1 love the idea but don't add anything extra for Win count because people can boost and cheat the system.

The boost wouldn't count for pvp fights. Only pve.