Azaziel's-moderator application

azzaziel

in-game name: Azazel

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:78948663

Warns: 0 

Timezone: EST 

Playtime?: | Azazel has played for 710:46:43.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] I do not have a microphone, but I plan on getting one soon. I have access to Teamspeak.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes, I use the Metal program to record. So yes I can record 

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Theta and eli

Past experiences as staff: Yes, I was an administrator member on a FiveM server, we hosted over 3000 players monthly. Also, Emperor Network, a G-mod sandbox server, around 80 people daily.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have always been open-minded in my life to how people interact with each other, and I don’t anger easily. I’m mature and have experience moderating and administrating a couple of servers. Most of all, I’m active with over 700 hours on the server, and I’m willing to help. Plus my past experience as a moderator in other servers shows that I could be a big help to the garnet administration team. And finally, I can respect the rules and staff of garnet and not abuse the authority that would be given to me. I've always taken it upon myself to explain to people if they've had a fail base or just blatantly broken a rule in front of my face. I think as a staff member I could really make a difference in Garnet. Because of my playtime, I have seen so many rules broken and I will enforce them to the best of my ability.

I think I could make an impact and a difference in Garnet. I've seen the minge cops coming back and false warranting a ton and ruining people's experiences on garnet. I am signing up to fight this war with everything I've got. Since COVID-19 I've had much more time to play games and I think that will help me with my staffing on Garnet. As this being said I really wish to help the members/staff of (GG) to have the best time while playing on the server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. I have never bee

n banned on any server. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have once a few months ago in January/February.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Enough to make a notable impact. Around 20 hours a week. I don’t have a life. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to skateboard and pick up the babes. -puts on sunglasses- sup?

Did you read the staff rules?: Azazel

Edited by azzaziel
fixing name

+1. Azaziel has been here as long as I remember. I always have had really great interactions with him throughout my time as a normal player as well as in sits. Him reapplying after a month or two shows that he is determined to better himself and to reapply. Although sometimes he is immature, he will create a great impact on our staff team, and will be able to help with the recent resignations. Good luck bro!

• Forums Moderator

Nothing but good experiences with azaziel. You can tell he really wants to be staff and make a difference! I'd be happy to see you on the staff team!

+1

+1 I meant to tell you in game if you applied to add me to your refs but you cant now so oh well. I have seen you a lot in game and never really had much trouble with you and you did spectate some of my sits and someone elses so i think you would be a good staff member

Guest proggy

Accepted

Welcome to the team!

Contact a Manager+ to receive your in-game rank, & TeamSpeak servergroup.

Please don't use any staff commands until you have been trained by an L.Mod+.

Edited by proggy