Musty Flow Staff Application

Cameron

In-game name: Musty Flow

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:83587811

Warns: 1 (NLR)

Timezone: EST 

Playtime?: | Musty Flow has played for 697:27:53.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): Capalot

Past experiences as staff: Staffed on GG MRP for maybe a little under a year - a year

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

Why I should be chosen over other applicants is because of a few reasons one, past staff experience, I staffed on GG MRP for under a year to a year maybe and achieved the rank of head Admin.  When coming to staffing duties I am the upmost unbiased and overall server experience. When staffing on the MRP server while maybe some people may of disliked me when I staffed I always looked at every situation as unbiased as possible and didnt look at personal relations at all.  I tried my best to assist players and make suggestions to the server. In staff meetings I tried to be vocal about rule changes we were debating and overall server changes. Having a past experience of staff is really useful in the sense I know most staff common etiquette, whether it be D3A commands, forums or even my behavior in sits.  Anyone that has dealt with sits knows I have proof with every engagement I have whether it be shadow play or screenshots, so when it comes to handling sits it would be hard for me to not prove a false warn/ban appeal.  Recently I have found A lot of enjoyment of playing GG DarkRP for it not being a serious gamemode I can play while I do other tasks such as school work. While in my return rules have changed and I have tried to my best to keep up date with the current rule list. In reality Im applying to become staff because the player aspect while still fun I wish there could be more to do so If I could help out just by taking sits im more than welcome. While I have never staffed on a DarkRP server im more than willing to let higher staff assist me on handling DarkRP sits.  

Thats it thats my TED Talk 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes when I first joined Vivianne and another girl were walking around the server telling people to pay them or they would dox you, so I reported to a Tmod at the time (Dont remember a name) and the tmod then warn stacked me for NITRP because he said I was lying to try to get vivianne in trouble without proof.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:Nope

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Between college and other games I like to play I can put a comfortable 5-10+ hours a week

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? College and other video games I enjoy such as KSP and Call of Duty

Did you read the staff rules?: Musty Flow - Moderator Application 

Edited by Cameron

Pretty much the same thing as what bird said. I've seen this guy around a lot so he is very active. Haven't had any issues with him ig before. So I give you my +1

Add me to Referrals if you would like!

- Capalot

• Like 1

+1

Very active guy in game who I never had a problem with, I think I have had to sit with you before where you acted pretty maturely  I never really saw you as a guy who is really immature and someone that would be a terrible staff member. I'm sure that you would make a great addition to the team

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Hello Musty, I have had to deal with plenty of sits with you before, and you knew the rules and you were also fine with children being immature, so I think you would be a good for the staff team, so I am more than willing to give you my +1

9 hours ago, Cameron said:

In-game name: Musty Flow

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:83587811

Warns: 1 (NLR)

Timezone: EST 

Playtime?: | Musty Flow has played for 697:27:53.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): Capalot

Past experiences as staff: Staffed on GG MRP for maybe a little under a year - a year

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

Why I should be chosen over other applicants is because of a few reasons one, past staff experience, I staffed on GG MRP for under a year to a year maybe and achieved the rank of head Admin.  When coming to staffing duties I am the upmost unbiased and overall server experience. When staffing on the MRP server while maybe some people may of disliked me when I staffed I always looked at every situation as unbiased as possible and didnt look at personal relations at all.  I tried my best to assist players and make suggestions to the server. In staff meetings I tried to be vocal about rule changes we were debating and overall server changes. Having a past experience of staff is really useful in the sense I know most staff common etiquette, whether it be D3A commands, forums or even my behavior in sits.  Anyone that has dealt with sits knows I have proof with every engagement I have whether it be shadow play or screenshots, so when it comes to handling sits it would be hard for me to not prove a false warn/ban appeal.  Recently I have found A lot of enjoyment of playing GG DarkRP for it not being a serious gamemode I can play while I do other tasks such as school work. While in my return rules have changed and I have tried to my best to keep up date with the current rule list. In reality Im applying to become staff because the player aspect while still fun I wish there could be more to do so If I could help out just by taking sits im more than welcome. While I have never staffed on a DarkRP server im more than willing to let higher staff assist me on handling DarkRP sits.  

Thats it thats my TED Talk 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes when I first joined Vivianne and another girl were walking around the server telling people to pay them or they would dox you, so I reported to a Tmod at the time (Dont remember a name) and the tmod then warn stacked me for NITRP because he said I was lying to try to get vivianne in trouble without proof.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:Nope

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Between college and other games I like to play I can put a comfortable 5-10+ hours a week

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? College and other video games I enjoy such as KSP and Call of Duty

Did you read the staff rules?: Musty Flow - Moderator Application 

People seem to like you but i personally haven't had any interactions with you apart from seeing you on the streets and in a sit once so im going to remain neutral

Edited by xdJustice21
  • Forums Moderator
34 minutes ago, xdJustice21 said:

People seem to like you but i personally haven't had any interactions with you apart from seeing you on the streets and in a sit once so im going to remain neutral

Yo btw you aren't supposed to stay neutral. You need to +1 or -1. 

9 hours ago, Capalot said:

Pretty much the same thing as what bird said. I've seen this guy around a lot so he is very active. Haven't had any issues with him ig before. So I give you my +1

Add me to Referrals if you would like!

- Capalot

Capalot, stuff has changed and if you want to give a referral to somebody, you have to contact them before they make the app. I did it a few days ago and apparently you aren't supposed to. 

OI GOVNA! Musty is highly active and knows the rules pretty well. Pretty strong paragraphs and, was a staff on MRP! I think he'd be a great fit for the staff team.

+1

• Like 1
  • Informative 2

+1

Although we may have had pretty minor run ins with each other, you handled them maturely and that is a quality that one would look for in a staff member.  You have also staffed on MRP (whew) and you have a damn good amount of hours too.  Also that story about Vivianne is very interesting...  too bad they aren't manager anymore.

2 hours ago, xdJustice21 said:

Also no neutral responses.

Best of luck!

-Windows