Buddha - Hacking

shrimp

First of all, I would like to state that I have always been an advocator for not cheating on multiplayer games, with a few exceptions. To this date, I have cheated on the following games: Payday 2, CS:GO (HvH), CS:GO (Comp), Minecraft, and finally Garry's Mod (an old BR server almost 3 years ago). This community currently is all I have besides my girlfriend. I was notified in advance that people had been becoming suspicious of me. Why on God's green earth would I continue to cheat even after I had been told I was under investigation? Its simple: I didn't. I have an entire 10 hour recording of my entire screen and gameplay on 4/4/2020. From me logging onto the server, to me going afk for a couple hours, to me ending the night off by talking to Garnet. If those clips were taken anytime yesterday, I have the evidence to back it up. I also have the evidence from when I was banned from TTT - the exact day, and the time before and after the ban. I cannot post these clips to youtube because my PC crashes when I upload videos bigger than a certain size. I have the video evidence w/audio ready to show to @shrimp, @AwesomeAidan, @Garnet, and any others who participated on this. I don't know what else to say, but I am not going to play this like a fool. I am 100% open about anything, whatever that may entail. I am not cheating, and I can back that up with proof. Please contact me on discord at BreadGod#7590

To add a little more: since staffing on DRP and TTT and using the spectate feature, I can promise you it is delayed. Similar to watching a replay on CS:GO, the shots are delayed and the mouse movements are altered a tad bit. I am currently scouring through my video trying to find the clips Shrimps has used.

Edited by eXg-Buddha
  • Like 2
  • Cringe 3
  • Sad 1
  • Informative 4
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • The Garnut
7 minutes ago, eXg-Buddha said:

am 100% open about anything, whatever that may entail. I am not cheating, and I can back that up with proof. Please contact me on discord at BreadGod#7590

Locking this until you're able to provide proof from the day this video was taken.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Denied

The clips have been proven to be flawed. In both clips, at the exact moment of the "flicks", you are able to see other players glitch out and start to rubber band back and forth. If you slow the clips down to 0.25 you are able to see this happen. Due to these lag spikes at the exact moment of both "flicks", it is reasonable to believe that these "flicks" are due to the immense lag. The player will not be banned.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 5
  • Agree 3