Buddha - Hacking

shrimp

Guest Gildarts

+1 Hate how it was detected because the spectate tool used can sometimes give false results but used in this manner actually proved useful. I bet no one expected a +1 from me.

+1 it's clear he's aimbotting. I may not be a person who plays on MRP, but I do question his role now as a manager for DRP.  It's not like this is his first time doing it, this is his second time cheating on a GG server. Which is why I'm concerned for DRP and his status on DRP as a manager. Doesn't exactly give DRP staff a good name when the manager has been caught cheating twice now.

• Spicy 1
  • Agree 3

+1

More than obvious you were using cheats, anyways...

This brings me on the topic of TTT, you lost all respect for me when I was fully against the anti-cheat "False detecting" something from you when it banned you. I still to this day believe that it wasn't a false positive and you were using something on TTT. The real question is are you going to confess to using cheats on TTT, hence you've clearly been caught of using cheats on another GG server.

• Agree 1
Guest proggy

I don't know how many of the MRP mains play DRP, but if Buddha used cheats in MRP he likely abused it to make money in duels and/or raids on DRP as well. Thats kind of messed up if true. 

This isn't too relevant to this case, but I know Buddha used to play (maybe still plays?) a bit of Roblox mods and Krunker which both have rampant cheaters.

+1

Obviously snapping, Video Evidence, Its sad that he has to use cheats especially with the ranks and power he has on other servers of Garnet Gaming, Proves that he may be not trusted.

I hope this issue will be resolved as if staff enforce not hacking rules and hes breaking them doesn't look good at all.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1 Obvious hacking,

Not sure how this ban will affect his DarkRP status since former hackers on MRP were allowed to play DarkRP still (Austin). His TTT ban was a red flag and this even further proves it so it wouldnt a far stretch that he hacked on DarkRP as well all though not proven. Guess that will be decided up to Garnet. 

When I saw this post in the trending tab in the top right, I was really hoping it was in shitpost and was a meme report. It really does pain me to see this report because Buddah is such a good DarkRP manager and I have so much respect for him and this report really puts a sour taste in my mouth.

As for the evidence, it clearly shows Buddah using some sort of aim assistance and I wouldn't be surprised if he has used these same mechanics on DarkRP as well. Really disappointing that someone who seemed really dedicated to this community is also undermining it with cheating software.

+1 (Is this what you were doing on MRP when you were late for your staff meeting lmao)

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1