In-game name: Capalot
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:473827252
Staff members in-game name: BlackHawk
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): N/A
Date & Time of incident: 4/5/2020 
Timezone: PST
Ban Reason: MassRDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198907920233/screenshots/
What happened? (include any proof): I wanted to be trained and I noticed Doggo (the guy in the video) was a higher rank so I asked him to train me. He just ignored me and kept killing me. He killed me around 3 times. Then I was chilling at base and I happened to see doggo again. I then go to ask him why he kept killing me. He denies it in the video. He kept denying that he killed me so I shot him 4 times (As seen in the video). He then proceeds to take my soldier rank away and tell me i've been "minging" all morning . I wasn't minging I just wanted to be trained. The only reason I asked him more then once is because there were no other people that could train me at the time. I type in OOC "Abuse" and noone responds. I then get banned for 2 weeks. There were no sits on me so there was no reason to ban me. Here is the video proof: 

Why should your ban be removed?: My ban should be removed because there was no sits on me at the time and he just based it off the 4 shots I fired at him. I should've just gotten a warn instead of a ban. I personally was starting to like playing on MRP. And seeing as i'm a new player to MRP  I think he should've just made a report and teleported me to a sit room and warned me for ATTRDM instead of just banning right away. I have less then 10 hours on the server and was just getting a feel of the rules and the players.

Edited by Capalot
Noticed a couple of typo's
  • Cringe 1
  • Agree 1

+1

there was no sit for this ban and doggo took away his whitelist just because he didn't want to train him. the video shows that the ban wasn't justified at all since he only shot one person.

@Homast im pretty sure your Blackhawk right?

• Agree 1

+1 kinda absurd he took it into his own hands to just BL him also without reporting him to a officer if he was "minging all morning" Also Homast should of brought Capalot to a sit instead of just banning him right away.

• Agree 1

I would like to see the logs from the ban if possible. This is just a small segment. Doggo said "you have been minging all morning and rdming all moring" So logs could have said he killed 30+ people. But I do agree it should have been in a sit.

@Homast Did kyrie make a report? If not, then you should know that you shouldn't ban people out of context. You should have brought him to a sit an explained to him what happened. Even if the evidence is there, it will help greatly for both parties if you talk it out in a sit room. I am not going to +1/-1 this report until homast gets back to me. Remember, get context first, he could have been in sims/duels.

• Cringe 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1
8 minutes ago, Ting said:

Did kyrie make a report? If not, then you should know that you shouldn't ban people out of context. You should have brought him to a sit an explained to him what happened. Even if the evidence is there, it will help greatly for both parties if you talk it out in a sit room. I am not going to +1/-1 this report until homast gets back to me. Remember, get context first, he could have been in sims/duels.

Kyrie did report him.
If it were Sims, 1v1 sims are still against the rules, So that wouldn't be a valid excuse anyways.
The screenshot of the logs, is from this morning, as I had saved the logs just incase an appeal was made

Edited by Homast
9 minutes ago, Homast said:

If it were Sims, 1v1 sims are still against the rules

Made by some staff member that isnt even on the actual rules page, and as far I know hasnt been recently stated or posted anywhere. It should be removed but I know an appeal isnt a place for a suggestion.

-1 since kyrie did report the situation and most likely was killed unwillingly

1 hour ago, Homast said:

If it were Sims, 1v1 sims are still against the rules

First time I've heard of this, I know free for all sims are against the rules. If 1v1 sims were, most tryouts would be breaking server rules, if it is a rule, it should be removed or reworded.

Aside from that, based on their ranks at the time of the killing, neither could claim an area validly for actual sims. Therefore, even if it was consensual, it's still MassRDM, if taken in this context.

However to me, it just looks like Capalot killed Kyrie three times within a five minute period (the other 2 times nonwithstanding), therefore the ban for MassRDM is justified. He still should have been brought to a sit however.

Edit: Also as an S.Mod on DarkRP you should know better...

Edited by Praetor_Don
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1
53 minutes ago, Homast said:

If it were Sims, 1v1 sims are still against the rules, So that wouldn't be a valid excuse anyways.

They are not allowed, and very difficult to enforce this rule. 1v1 sims are allowed to occur under training purposes. So, anyone can just say they were training.

Edited by Ting
  • Cringe 1

It wasnt even 1v1 sims, Who in their right mind would sim with a pistol.

But since it was a sit and that he killed people like 6 times

8 hours ago, Kyrie said:

He only shot one person?

He shot one person but killed 7, My g he killed u like 2-3 times and it shows in the log. This is unvalid

-1, Clear mass