Ozzy's Staff Application

Ozzy

The amount of time you may be able to dedicated might dissuade some others, But honestly, I think it's alright to start with as a T.Mod.
And that hacking ban is also kind of a yikes.
And as Garnet said on my Staff app, People can hold bans against you.

BUT.....

You've reformed.
And not like tyler1 pseudo reformation, No you've actually reformed.
You always keep your cool in OOC, and I don't think I've seen staff tell you that you need to shush up in OOC, Apart from maybe Vega, but that was an RP reason.

You seem like a chill guy Ozzy
+1

• Agree 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
14 minutes ago, Homast said:

The amount of time you may be able to dedicated might dissuade some others

I’d like to further elaborate. Those hours are server time. I touched on it in my 2nd paragraph, but Staff can and should do so much more than churn out sits. I’m often in TS and browsing the forums even when I’m not on. I’m engaging with the community in other ways but I didn’t want to inflate the numbers outside of server time.

1 hour ago, 0zzy said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? Yes, I've been permanently banned from Garnet Gaming for hacking.

This may turn some people away due to how recent the ban wipe was and what time period that you were hacking. But if it were up to me I would easily allow you into the staff team. Ever since your return you have shown mass maturity and leadership towards everyone on the server and I think you are a perfect example of what MRP should be looking for when it comes to staff members. Overall you've been an amazing person to be around and a supportive person that is in the community, Warranting a +1 from me. Good luck boss man 

He came back stronger than every. Ozzy is a staple for the phrase "people can change". He was given a second chance and used it positively, both in improving his character and the server. Ozzy is always participating in server discussion and helping those that play on the server. Never toxic in OOC or in character, and is a pleasure to be around. 

+1, good luck!