MilitaryRP & StarwarsRP Updates [4/20/2020]

• The Garnut

420.png

THE SIMS UPDATE

Just a little quality of life update here, nothing too crazy.

To bring in more roleplay to the server and more use for the economy on our more serious roleplay servers, I have thought of a neat way of going about this, although @shrimp decided to tear me a new asshole for that one, saying it'll be the "Sims Update", fuck you shrimp.

In a future reiteration of Chaharikar (or any MilitaryRP map for that matter) I will include large bunks for each faction and its respective faction (army will not be sharing a bunk with their subfactions) and whenever I am online players will be able to make transactions as to upgrade their respective bunks. All factions in both MilitaryRP and StarwarsRP will begin with a clean slate for a bunk, and will be able to in essence purchase permanent props for their base.

Some permanent props will be awarded at the end of events for particularly well-behaved factions, as well as some artifacts will be hidden throughout the event (able to be picked up with E) and a faction who has found one must utilize @ chat to report their findings.. These items will be one of a kind, and can only be placed down in a base ONCE.

IE: Delta Force retrieved an unidentified skull from planet Geonosis for an event

gr_5a9tehd5ayue.png

Pricing guides will be posted within the next few days in each servers' Guides and Tutorials subforum.

• Like 4
  • The Garnut
1 minute ago, Redacted said:

Looks lit, I take it that there will be a randomizer for spawns including times and the artifacts themselves?

Nope, these are all manually spawned. Unless you're speaking of the ones for your lightsabers on SWRP, which would be a randomized timer

1 minute ago, Garnet said:

Nope, these are all manually spawned. Unless you're speaking of the ones for your lightsabers on SWRP, which would be a randomized timer

Gotcha, very hyped up for this

Hope to see a campfire in 104th bunks 😉

Edited by Redacted
  • Haha 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

I was excited for this update as it provides another goal to work towards.

For the MRP side, I was thinking that having cars available for upgrades would also be an awesome touch. I don’t know if it’s feasible but if so, would you entertain something like that pending positive community feedback?

• Agree 1
  • The Garnut
25 minutes ago, Bortnik said:

Does that skull that was spawned in today’s event count? Idk if smity was the one that found it, but he brought it out from the cave.

I did not host a single event today, so I would say it is the same skull as RC retrieved in the previous event made by Phantom.