Map Options  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Map Options

• Delta - well made, optimized desert map, timed killhouse, modern features
    • Siberia - Snow night-time map, atmospheric, optimized
    • Echo - great textures, mountains, forest

5 minutes ago, Not Naitsir said:

Ummm I don't see Taiga v3 on here I think you left it out @AwesomeAidan

I would love to see Taiga V3 and Taiga Forest in the rotation, but Garnet already stated he doesn't want to revert back to Taiga V3. If Siberia ends up being the chosen map, which I would love, @AwesomeAidan would there be any possibility of switching between Siberia and Taiga Forest about a couple months in?

Delta gang, I just remember the community overall being a lot better, guess it's just nostalgia, still fairly new player, loved that map and the people that played then

Edited by Gythem2
6 minutes ago, gaming said:

spacer.png

da42661fabe42ddb2ff0e9aba80c3244.jpg

This map is beautiful, bring back siberia

I remember when this map first dropped it was like discovering an ancient treasure. Everyone on the map was running around exploring all the cool shit spread around the map. An absolute beauty in both aesthetic and map design. Both bases had enough space for each SOC and Base respectively, and had enough to do during peacetime. One thing I would love to see on Siberia is cars, as the map could function well with them and would give an interesting dynamic like the current map. 

6 minutes ago, eXg-Buddha said:

I remember when this map first dropped it was like discovering an ancient treasure. Everyone on the map was running around exploring all the cool shit spread around the map. An absolute beauty in both aesthetic and map design. Both bases had enough space for each SOC and Base respectively, and had enough to do during peacetime. One thing I would love to see on Siberia is cars, as the map could function well with them and would give an interesting dynamic like the current map. 

I agree

• Like 2