Mav's staff app

Texas

•  

Format

Name: Mav or Maverick

Total time on the server:  [/playtime] | GRU POS Mav has played for 419:28:56.

Do you own a microphone:  [yes/no] Yes

Referrals:  [optional] N/A 

Staff History:  [warns/bans] was warned 2 times in a day on my first day, once for RDM and one for Att. RDM.

Country of Residence: US, Central Time Zone

Essay Portion

Past experiences staffing? I used to play Mine craft and was admin on 2 servers.
    Why do you plan on benefiting our server.

I plan on benefiting this server because I am active during the day and night. I get on at 6 AM in the morning to 3 AM in the night. This server is very fun and I have been constantly been playing on it ever since I joined. Even when I was on vacation with family I was still getting on for 6+ hours a day. Late at night when I am usually on, there is no staff on but loads of minges and people breaking rules and there is no one there to stop them. I want to be that person. I am very helpful, always there to answer questions for new players. If a player has a question I won't blow them off I will make them my first priority. During the school year, I will always be on and making sure I am on top of my grades so I can be the best staff I can possibly be. My dedication to this server is unlimited. I have bought games for $60+ and not played them so I can be on. I have also dropped every other game I used to play like Fortnite and COD. I am hoping I can join the team and help the Garnet Gaming community by giving it the love back that it gives me.

Edited by Maverick
Got messed up for some reason

Would like to add i was recently warned for failRP because i Shot a rocket at the ground to kill someone, this was my first war with the RPG class and i didnt know you couldnt do that, i thought it was only failRP if you killed your self with it. Im sorry about this.