Player Report: Buddah / Samsong

4 minutes ago, shrimp said:

Somethings I really don't get sometimes. To preface this, community opinion doesn't matter on reports, that being said, this is about Buddha's status as a manager and a respected member of the community.

First things first; what the fuck, dude? I don't know what the fuck got into your head, but ever since the exact moment that you acquitted from the hacking report you've been going around the community joking about it like you're bulletproof. I don't think you understand that you got away from that by the hair of your fucking chin. In fact, the only reason you walked away from it is because there was a legitimate concern from us that everyone involved in the case was going to have a suicide on our hands, and frankly we can do without that. Seriously, we went out of our way to do  fucking damage control so you would keep your position and hopefully cool off and help the community and you go around doing shit like this, posting screenshots with ESP type shit all over them, making shitposts about your ban like, really dude. You are not above it all.

We took your emotional appeal to heart, truly believed that there was something else going on after several puked breakfasts, and went out of our way to find an answer to give the rest of the community.  I still get PMs from players (got two more since I've been awake) asking whether or not you should've been banned, and then I see this shit. You really betrayed my trust man, and it fucking pisses me off when I stuck my neck out for you. 

Get the fuck out of here bro.

I will say last night when he joined our 327th channel for SWRP, he sent that imgur picture of the ESP type of shit in our chat. At that time, I didn't know the person who posted that was Buddha because I don't know him, and I didn't know what he sounded like, so I legit thought Buddha was hacking/using ESP because of that picture lmao. So that makes my view even worse on him now because he's going around posting stuff like that.

https://i.imgur.com/DzuXivL.jpg

http://prntscr.com/s6vw0z

So yeah, idk what he's doing and why he's acting that way. But it definitely seems super immature, and at this point I don't even know why he's still a manager.

• Agree 1
20 minutes ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

I will say last night when he joined our 327th channel for SWRP, he sent that imgur picture of the ESP type of shit in our chat. At that time, I didn't know the person who posted that was Buddha because I don't know him, and I didn't know what he sounded like, so I legit thought Buddha was hacking/using ESP because of that picture lmao. So that makes my view even worse on him now because he's going around posting stuff like that.

https://i.imgur.com/DzuXivL.jpg

http://prntscr.com/s6vw0z

So yeah, idk what he's doing and why he's acting that way. But it definitely seems super immature, and at this point I don't even know why he's still a manager.

Oh he sent the same thing in the 104th channel. think he went to every channel he could join.

So I made this report Mainly on Buddah for that fact of both immaturity and overall just being a douche to me, since then I had time to think it over and I felt bad but at the same time he needed to learn a lesson for his actions so I was gonna let Aiden or any other manager ban him until Buddah PM'd on discord this morning. The result of this report was gonna be a perma ban on Buddah's side, and I didn't want that even when making this post I just wanted a warning or just a simpler few day ban. Buddah needs to learn to grow up and be mature about things especially when he has this much power in Garnets community, saying things like that especially to people with mental health issues is just not cool. Any form of punishment towards Buddah is NOT needed at this point, on the other hand on samsongs side idk what I was thinking when I made this post also about him other than that I wanted Frogmen to but I could've just talked to Porche about this and it would've probably been dealt with. If you're a staff or manager or just a respected person in a community you need to set an example do not cheat/lie/minge/immaturity/go against any rules/THREAT . This will just set as warning for Buddah but next time I will not be hesitant as to forgive easily and see this as a mistake or a "joke gone bad" . This will also set an example as to be not threat or mistreat anybody in a way that frays against their mental health cause it is a serious issue. 

Edited by WhiteBolt
  • Like 1

I also know my rep will not be the same after this, I will ignore the fact that hate will come towards my way for this and if it does I will seek a Mod+ to handle the situation if able to.

Edited by WhiteBolt
  • Like 1

I get that he is a DRP Manager, so yes, he should be acting more at a higher level, but y’all are blowing this shit outta proportions. This isn’t even bad if you actually walked around and heard what conversations go on in 2GA.  ‘Added to my hitlist’ that isn’t even a threat, it’s just cringey as fuck.  It is in no way related to DDoS or Dox threats (which are serious danger to your personal data/internet) compared to a cringey voice convo that could easily be claimed as he will kill them in game. Now if he said he will come to his house and murder him/ his family, that’s a death threat, saying you are “added to my hitlist” could easily be related to ingame or taken as a cringey joke.. -1, a sad attempt to get someone in trouble because you were “emotionally hurt” ❄️

Edited by oiPrey
  • Cringe 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 8

What? Saying, "you're now on my hitlist to kill, and I'm being serious" is less serious than taking out someone's internet for a few hours? 

Joking or not, why is it okay to tell someone you will kill them, but saying I'm gonna ddos you is a perm ban? 

That's a yikes from me bro.  

Different report different week, shit gets old.

Edited by BakedSucc
  • Cringe 3
  • Agree 1
Just now, BakedSucc said:

What? Saying, "you're now on my hitlist to kill, and I'm being serious" is less serious than taking out someone's internet for a few hours? 

Joking or not, why is it okay to tell someone you will kill them, but saying I'm gonna ddos you is a perm ban? 

That's a yikes from me bro.  

Read what vac just posted, if he was more elaborate yeah, sure bam him. But all he said was you’re on my hitlist... big deal.

• Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 1
9 minutes ago, oiPrey said:

I get that he is a DRP Manager, so yes, he should be acting more at a higher level, but y’all are blowing this shit outta proportions. This isn’t even bad if you actually walked around and heard what conversations go on in 2GA.  ‘Added to my hitlist’ that isn’t even a threat, it’s just cringey as fuck.  It is in no way related to DDoS or Dox threats (which are serious danger to your personal data/internet) compared to a cringey voice convo that could easily be claimed as he will kill them in game. Now if he said he will come to his house and murder him/ his family, that’s a death threat, saying you are “added to my hitlist” could easily be related to ingame or taken as a cringey joke.. -1, a sad attempt to get someone in trouble because you were “emotionally hurt” ❄️

So if I jokingly say to someone: "I'm going to DDoS you/dox you" and they don't take it as a joke I should be permanently banned. But if I say: "you're on my hit list of people to kill" in a joking way there shouldn't be any sort of punishment? What kind of ass backwards thinking is that?

• Spicy 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
8 minutes ago, WhiteBolt said:

So I made this report Mainly on Buddah for that fact of both immaturity and overall just being a douche to me, since then I had time to think it over and I felt bad but at the same time he needed to learn a lesson for his actions so I was gonna let Aiden or any other manager ban him until Buddah PM'd on discord this morning. The result of this report was gonna be a perma ban on Buddah's side, and I didn't want that even when making this post I just wanted a warning or just a simpler few day ban. Buddah needs to learn to grow up and be mature about things especially when he has this much power in Garnets community, saying things like that especially to people with mental health issues is just not cool. Any form of punishment towards Buddah is NOT needed at this point, on the other hand on samsongs side idk what I was thinking when I made this post also about him other than that I wanted Frogmen to but I could've just talked to Porche about this and it would've probably been dealt with. If you're a staff or manager or just a respected person in a community you need to set an example do not cheat/lie/minge/immaturity/go against any rules/THREAT . This will just set as warning for Buddah but next time I will not be hesitant as to forgive easily and see this as a mistake or a "joke gone bad" . This will also set an example as to be not threat or mistreat anybody in a way that frays against their mental health cause it is a serious issue. 

Thank you for this. I realized that what I did was messed up, and I reached out to you to talk about it. I understand you better now, and I realise why what I said affected you so much. I've already expressed my deepest condolences to you privately, but I'll say them again here. You are completely right. I am a DarkRP manager, and what I said should have been held to a higher standard. I should never have joined a private meeting and interjected any opinions, especially threatening you. I once again thank you for forgiving me, but cannot forgive myself for what I said to you. To me, it was a joke, but expecting you to feel the same was uncalled for. From out conversations, I can tell that the same ghosts haunt us both, and something like what I said very well could have set me off the same way it affected you. There is no excuse for what I did, and I cannot thank you enough for your forgiveness, which I will prove day in and day out that it was not mistakenly given. Once again, I am sorry WhiteBolt. Thank you for your forgiveness ❤️.

2 minutes ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

So if I jokingly say to someone: "I'm going to DDoS you/dox you" and they don't take it as a joke I should be permanently banned. But if I say: "you're on my hit list of people to kill" in a joking way there shouldn't be any sort of punishment? What kind of ass backwards thinking is that?

Read what i said slowly, he didn’t say he was going to come to his house and murder him, he made a cringey statement that you can’t prove intent, if you threaten to DDoS someone, you can’t have 2 inputs, it means one thing, you have INTENT to hit them off 

Edited by oiPrey
  • Cringe 2
1 minute ago, oiPrey said:

Read what i said slowly, he didn’t say he was going to come to his house and murder him, he made a cringey statement that you can’t prove intent, if you threaten to DDoS someone, you can’t have 2 imputs, it means one thing, you INTENT to hit them off 

So if someone makes an indirect threat, it's okay?  I still don't get your logic. That's like saying: "your house is my list of places to blow up." And then excusing that person because they didn't directly say: "I'm gonna go to your house and blow it up." 

Got it, so saying you are gonna kill someone (and saying you're being serious) is funny and cringy, but saying you will turn someones internet off for 4 hours is terrible and perm ban.  Got it.  Top tier logic.

Edited by BakedSucc
  • Cringe 1
  • Agree 1
5 minutes ago, BakedSucc said:

Got it, so saying you are gonna kill someone (and saying you're being serious) is funny and cringy, but saying you will turn someones internet off for 4 hours is terrible and perm ban.  Got it.  Top tier logic.

Do you even know what doxxing is? Because it doesn’t sound like you do, it's much worse than a fake death threat

Edited by Bortnik

Does doxing, releasing someones private info or ddosing, breaking their internet for the day become more serious than saying you're gonna kill someone? I'm not arguing this any more  as I've already displayed my opinion on the report.  

Threatening to release personal info or to ddos someone is a serious offense yes, I 100% agree.  But also saying you are gonna kill someone and then say "I'm being serious" is also a serious offense.  Both should be settled by a lengthy or perm ban.

Edited by BakedSucc