Shin Tsukimi - Moderator application

In-game name: Shin Tsukimi (Also Known As Dr. Corona, Sou Hiyori, And James Smith, Remi Sakihata)
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:56149817
Warns: None Currently
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:  241:04:54 (Fixed)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Not currently, however this is simply because I don't know what application to use. If told what to use, yes I would be able to. 
    Referral(s): GoG Gray said I should, along with GoG Applewatch (edit) Thatone Mario said to add him too.
    Past experiences as staff: I run and moderate several discord servers, and also helped moderate a minecraft server, along with actually running my own with some people for a while.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?:
Well, there are a few major reasons, but I will go over each of them in separate paragraphs. The first would be the fact that I have moderation experience. I have run a few successful discord servers over the course of years now, and have done a very good job in doing so. I haven't had any sort of trouble during these couple of years, other than a few minor innocents between people that I ended up solving. I also have helped run a few minecraft servers, and as such do have experience with being a moderator. I've helped people also on Garnet already, although not actually moderating, I have pushed people in the right direction. For instance, helping them file a report, or giving rule information to people. 
Another reason is simply because I'm really good with people. I don't lose my temper often, and when I do I don't vent it online. I'm very calm within stressful situations, and will often calm myself down mid-situation and wait to vent until later when the situation is over, as to prevent it from getting worse. On the other hand I also enjoy helping people who are new, and I often for instance will hang out and direct people around from setting up bases to simply giving out guns to people (warning them about the RDM rules beforehand of course) and preparing people to play the game. I try also to stay out of drama, since I don't want to make it worse, or affect myself with it. I'm quick to follow orders without question, and am ready to learn from being a staff member on this server. As such, these are the reasons you should look at me over some other applicants.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I've received warns in the past on a few servers, but those were months/years ago, and only came in few. Here are the following warns I have obtained. I have never been banned.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have not.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I should have a few hours a day or so. I will at least be on a few days of the week.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Gaming in general, running my discord server, writing and doing art, and cooking. I am also part of a debate club.
Did you read the staff rules?: Shin Tsukimi (yes)

Edited by ZeroTheThirdIII
(Edit reasons) I added more Extra nicknames to myself that I use, and also fixed the time issue! Sorry for not seeing the "reason for edit" earlier! | Added Thatone Mario To Refs
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 4
7 minutes ago, ZeroTheThirdIII said:

Playtime?: 239

239 what? Days? Hours? Minutes? Seconds??? please use /playtime ingame to get your exact playtime.

Never reaaaallly seen you around in game but I like the app and trust applewatch with his referral so +1

1 hour ago, ZeroTheThirdIII said:

In-game name: Shin Tsukimi (Also Known As Dr. Corona, Sou Hiyori, And James Smith)
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:56149817
Warns: None Currently
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 239 Hours ("Hours" Part Added In, Thanks Theta!)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Not currently, however this is simply because I don't know what application to use. If told what to use, yes I would be able to. 
    Referral(s): GoG Gray said I should, along with GoG Applewatch
    Past experiences as staff: I run and moderate several discord servers, and also helped moderate a minecraft server, along with actually running my own with some people for a while.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?:
Well, there are a few major reasons, but I will go over each of them in separate paragraphs. The first would be the fact that I have moderation experience. I have run a few successful discord servers over the course of years now, and have done a very good job in doing so. I haven't had any sort of trouble during these couple of years, other than a few minor innocents between people that I ended up solving. I also have helped run a few minecraft servers, and as such do have experience with being a moderator. I've helped people also on Garnet already, although not actually moderating, I have pushed people in the right direction. For instance, helping them file a report, or giving rule information to people. 
Another reason is simply because I'm really good with people. I don't lose my temper often, and when I do I don't vent it online. I'm very calm within stressful situations, and will often calm myself down mid-situation and wait to vent until later when the situation is over, as to prevent it from getting worse. On the other hand I also enjoy helping people who are new, and I often for instance will hang out and direct people around from setting up bases to simply giving out guns to people (warning them about the RDM rules beforehand of course) and preparing people to play the game. I try also to stay out of drama, since I don't want to make it worse, or affect myself with it. I'm quick to follow orders without question, and am ready to learn from being a staff member on this server. As such, these are the reasons you should look at me over some other applicants.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I've received warns in the past on a few servers, but those were months/years ago, and only came in few. Here are the following warns I have obtained. I have never been banned.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have not.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I should have a few hours a day or so. I will at least be on a few days of the week.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Gaming in general, running my discord server, writing and doing art, and cooking. I am also part of a debate club.
Did you read the staff rules?: Shin Tsukimi (yes)

I believe theta meant the exact time like "265:36:42" you don't have to constantly update it though.

Edited by joeauntie

+1 Seen you ingame alot and are chill a thing though

2 hours ago, ZeroTheThirdIII said:

Not currently, however this is simply because I don't know what application to use. If told what to use, yes I would be able to. 

If you are on windows you can do windows key+g in game to open the game bar if not on windows i recommend  obs its free

oooh boi ight so ive seen you a little around i dont really know you but i trust other staff and your app is one of the best i have EVER  seen really meaty paragraphs like honestly  i could feed a elephant for a week with how mutch meat is on that paragraphs never had a problem i do hope to see ya on the team my dude... +1