Goodbye GG (for real)

6 hours ago, Ting said:

can you please provide me with "the email" for research purposes.

but no joke, I hated u back on delta, mostly because of the email. But, after SWRP became a thing i saw how you really acted. i respect you 100% now, and wish you all of the luck.

oh yeah the email is [email protected]

21 hours ago, Redacted said:

@Princebig man himself, man we have been through so much together. Crazy to think that ill be coming to see you after this corona shit. See you soon bb ❤️

Damn I really get the first @ in your 12th resignation post 🙂. FR tho you have been a true brother to me and I can not express the gratitude I have towards you in words, you helped me get through some real dark times and run the best time I ever had on MRP in MARSOC. We still gonna game and ball out bro just hmu on discord big man.

Edited by Prince
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2020 at 11:12 PM, Redacted said:

its been real man

I never actually replied, but now that it’s bumped, I just want to tell you that I really can’t say I feel the same way. I’m disappointed that you gave in and decided to jump ship. We’re at the point now where the people who want to see SWRP thrive are sticking around and the ones who were only there to say they tried it are leaving. I really didn’t expect someone that took a CO position to bail as soon as they hit a rough patch. Intentional or not, you took an entire brace of stability out of swrp by effectively fucking an entire popular battalion down to just two people. Not to count the other positions in other battalions that were given up due to others deciding to follow you. You can claim that you can’t control what they do, but you know you had a lot of influence on a lot of people. It was likely a negative attitude rubbing off that brought them all to the point where they’d agree they’d leave with you. Instead of making suggestions, you decided it was better to jump ship and in doing so brought an entire group with you. Makes me wonder what gave you the motivation to agree to take 104th in the first place and apply for staff. I hope that other server has what you were looking for.

• Agree 2