Ching's Departure

This is an official resignation from all my current positions on SWRP. I know this was short-lived but I think its time for me to take my leave from the community. I've recently started working again and on top of that, I've just completely lost interest in doing anything related to Garry's Mod. StarWarsRP was a great experience, and by far, was the best thing I could ask for to pass time until my normal life slowly starts coming back. Although it's hit a bit of a bump, I believe it will pickup and will for sure be a top contender on that server list. I know I've either removed/denied a lot of you and I hope we're still on good terms still lol. Anyway I got some people to thank so here it goes:

@Garnet - I appreciate you allowing me to help with the new CloneWarsRP server. Working with you was a great experience and I'm glad I got to know you a little more. Your work ethic says a lot about you, and don't ever let anybody tell you otherwise. This community will continue to be around for years to come. 

@Phantom - Jesus, where do I start, I've known you for so long. Thank you so much for allowing me to pitch in my ideas/opinions into the StarWarsRP server. I know you wanted someone in Boss for the long term but right now, I can't maintain constant activity with the given irl circumstances at the moment. You're a great guy and I love working with you. StarWarsRP will flourish under your leadership. Hope to stay in touch. 

@Swigss - My man, I don't know where to start. We haven't know you for that long, but I think we've developed quite the friendship setting up RC together. Keep yourself out of dumbass drama please. 

@Remake - You'll be Yoda if you keep going at it. I'll help you make Knight Trials if you still want help. Also, fuck you. jk i love you pls stay in contact 

@Bishopil - You making some moves my g, just keep yo ass out of dumbass drama please for the love of god.

To all my RC boys - I fucking love ya'll, thank you for leading for a week or two enjoyable. Anyway boys, I'm sorry for the short stay. I'll hand over all the necessary documents that you need me to hand over. o7 boys. 

To everyone else on the server - Adios, I'll catch ya'll lataa. 

• Forums Moderator

Haven't had too many experiences with you, but you will be missed by this community. Come back on and play once in a while. Good luck man.

/me salutes

Archived