Medinator and Petal's MRP Resignation

This is our formal resignation so that we can go to SWRP.  MRP is fucked so we decided to get a group of MRP players to state their opinion of MRP, in hopes that it will change. The people in this were made anonymous just so they can avoided being targeted. All are reputable members of this community and do not deserve the backlash sent their way. Feel free to read it and respond how you will.  Just know, cringe reacting or toxic reacting will furthermore prove our point. 

Everyone has been color coded based on what they decided to say about MRP.  So just keep in mind the color codes are the different people speaking about that certain topic.

Black is my opinion. Purple is Medinator.  

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18-0g8bXy-tx-Db-3GIv8hlQQurtJ1ALZ7OGUEbWIF3s/edit?usp=sharing

Goodbye, we're being SWRP people.

• Like 9
  • Cringe 5
  • Toxic 10
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 8
  • Friendly 2
  • Sad 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 2

yikes, theres a lot of shit on that doc that seems like it needed to be said. but holy shit, no need to be that toxic. While again, I do agree with a majority of the topics presented, It was crazy unnecessary to call people out like that...

anyways,

yall seemed really chill, and it was crazy sad to see Medinator go for a stupid reason. cya

• Like 1
  • Agree 6

You guys have a shit ton of valid points, but a lot of it is just straight up flaming people lol. But aye on some real shit SWRP will be fun 4 yall trust.

Edited by chingchew
  • Spicy 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

server is going to shit man, everywhere i try to turn seems like people are stabbing each other in the back. i mean i agree with most of this stuff, but i think ting put it best saying "it needed to be said, but it was said in a really toxic way. " normally i would rather a toxic community over an incredibly boring one, but people cannot stop. not blaming yall just from the perspective on someone who has a total of like 200 hours and doesnt experience a whole lot of shit, this is where im at.

good luck at swrp

Edited by hugojake
im a dumbass
  • Like 1

If the color is not purple or black on the text its not me or petal there were 8 other members who contributed to this like we said in the original post, and theres information below that states to not harass or witch hunt the people who were called out, there is a white elephant in the room and as harsh as some people came on in the document its to prove a harsh point

Ive been playing on MRP since i was 13 years old and i only strive to see people improve and benefit from this as much as i know how much of a controversial character i am as of right now 

I hope you all are doing safe during these trying times, im sorry if anything came off to harsh but theres stuff that needs to be said especially from the points me and petal specifically said in our parts, you know why we had to do it like this

Edited by Medinator
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Openly attacking members of the community whilst hiding behind anonymity is not calling for positivity. Zero respect for the people involved in this writing. No criticism necessary, I personally believe the attitudes of some of the members who have worked on this document should not be included as members of the community.

None of you offer any sort of solution and have resulted in incoherent rambling with toxicity.

Not the way to go at all.

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Disagree 6
  • Agree 3
Just now, Fupert1 said:

Yeah the right way to deal with toxicity in the community is making an anonymous post allowing people to shit on each other pubicly.

There's some valid shit in the document, but you let someone go off on Toyto for his fucking voice and talking too much? How the fuck is that a community issue that needs to be addressed.

It wasn't my decision to put that in the document, it is rude yes and I'm contemplating removing it, but reminder, it wasn't I or Medinator who stated it

• Cringe 1
  • Toxic 1
3 minutes ago, Fupert1 said:

Yeah the right way to deal with toxicity in the community is making an anonymous post allowing people to shit on each other pubicly.

There's some valid shit in the document, but you let someone go off on Toyto for his fucking voice and talking too much? How the fuck is that a community issue that needs to be addressed.

I think the toyto part is dumb too, might just remove it since its just straight targeting him now that im really looking at it but the people who worked on this document with us didnt want to put their reputation on the line as we said there is a lot of toxicity and hate bandwagon

which is a major point we made a lot about how there is a lot of witch hunting and these are big notable players who worked with us, like what they said or not what is said is said.

Its not often people get to voice their opinion in the community which is why we made this big project as controversial as it is 

Like i said in the later p.s post below we dont want anyone hunted from this, as we believe this can be fixed

Edited by Medinator