Medinator and Petal's MRP Resignation

2 minutes ago, Devil said:

LOL You Two Are Seriously a Joke Glad You Both Are Gone Bye!

Not needed?

2 minutes ago, Murray said:

U called me an idiot 😞  

jk lolxd kekw enjoy ur ban 4head 

Like both of you theres no need for comments like this just take it to a PM.

You also just made yourselves look pretty immature.

Edited by Zephyr
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Devil said:

LOL You Two Are Seriously a Joke Glad You Both Are Gone Bye!

Sad to see army is reduced to such a state where a brigadier general is posting shit like this even though there are some very good points raised within the state of the server/other factions.

Do better.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

ngl lie I dont respect either of you, this is a attention grab in a effort to regain respect on the server which this isnt the way to do it by dissing legit every single person. People like you are the reason this server has toxicity and this is not how you fix it

Edited by Duglas
  • Like 1
  • Toxic 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 2
4 minutes ago, petal said:

It wasn't my decision to put that in the document, it is rude yes and I'm contemplating removing it, but reminder, it wasn't I or Medinator who stated it

I understand that it wasn't Medinator or you, but your apparent reason for this post was to bring light to issues within MRP that need to be addressed. Is Toyto's voice an issue that needs to be addressed? There's a way to address shit without being overly toxic and unnecessary

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

This is going to be a shit show, and I'm sure everyone knows it. It's quite controversial and it will cause an outrage, I would suggest locking it soon. Its going to be like the Buddha report. Just a bunch of useless hate/toxicity thats going to be repeated over and over until its locked.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 1

Alrighty, time to stop a disease from spreading people (im the Overseer Medic on SWRP, what did you expect?)
I understand that this is a resignation, but people are getting way too toxic on both sides.
I am going to @Garnet @AwesomeAidan to lock this down before anymore hate gets launched here. I personally feel that this would be the best, despite this literally going up maybe 20 minutes ago.

• Cringe 2
2 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Not needed?

Like both of you theres no need for comments like this just take it to a PM

It kinda is, they both literally shit on everyone because they were being toxic and didnt like the fact that everyone despised them if you want the real facts medinator is a sick pervert and petal is just simply annoying and toxic Id get a resignation saying you dont want to be here but dont try to leave being toxic

Now this thread is going to shit quick so before it gets locked ima say my peace. I left Garnet Mil rp on a good foot and honestly i'm glad I left Mil rp. It wasnt for the overly toxic people I could get away from that but it was that I spent nearly one and a half years here constantly. This post was uncalled for and could have been handled completely different. Instead of allowing people to hide behind screens and talk shit that wont fix anything get everyone to talk as one. Now yes this would be harder but it's more productive than this bullshit. I'm sorry med but with your attitude lately completely negates this as a whole. Petal you have been shy and held back for most of your time here. But it's clear to me that the people you spend your time with have changed that. You're being lead by stray dogs and you need to snap out of it. 

Edited by Gamma
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 2

Though toxic, it does adress a lot of issues with MRP. I don't think, however, that any one person is to blame. Blaming Garnet or the Management only works so well. Instead, I want to see the management team consistently have meetings, involving faction leaders, officers, and even enlisted. However, at the same time, I want to see this from the perspective of management. Recently, they asked the community which map they wanted, and a couple days in the server was dead due to the map choice. There needs to be a perfect balance of both community and staff input on decisions. As of late, it has been mostly Management making decisions without consideration of all sides of the problem. Not to point any fingers however, as this is a rather large community with a lot of moving pieces, and I know that all three managers only want to benefit the server. I can't offer a resolution, because I'm not staff nor a current player, but I can try to nudge in the right direction. 

To the MRP community: You want changes in the server? Suggest them. Actively seek out your faction leaders to relay information to the managers; or better yet, just ask the managers directly. Trust me, as a previous manager, having contact with one proves to be useful in suggestion potential ideas to benefit the server. 

To the MRP staff team: Be patient with your community. They sometimes don't know what's best for them, and that's when you use your executive authority. But even as a person who doesn't play MRP, I still consistently hear complaints about the recent decisions that have been made. Actively seek discussions within the community, and only then will you be able to consistently roll out updates and changes with community support. 

I hope I helped contribute some information in a non toxic way, and I'm sad to see you guys leave MRP. Have a good one, and stay in touch!

• Like 1
  • Agree 4
Just now, Fupert1 said:

Is Toyto's voice an issue that needs to be addressed?

i think thats why they removed it... whatever,

I agree with captain, this shit is funny, ngl, but needs to stop LOL

• Agree 1

I would love to say “welcome to SWRP”, but I don’t want to give such open arms to people coming to play for the wrong reasons. I hope you don’t bring this shit over to SWRP and I hope for your sake it doesn’t follow you there either. I’d rather not see some MRP soap opera conflict being talked over in ooc and driving the new players away. I hope you’re coming to play for the right reasons and we can show you an entire new view on the community. 

• Haha 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 4