SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:213591736
Warns:0
Timezone:Pacific Daylight Time
Playtime?:137 Hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]I dont remember
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I think you should choose me for these reason. One reason is most of my hours are on Garnet DarkRP.  Another reason is i like being a helper to new or people that dont know how to advert somthing. The last reason was i was thinking about buying it then an admin told me I should just apply.  Thats some of the reasons whyAnother paragraph of reasons is this. One reason more is I'll try as hard as possible but still have fun on the server. another reason is i want to buy permanent weapons to show support. The last reason Is because I am buying perm guns for my friends to.  
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details no, this is the only sever I've played on except milRP 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:No I havent 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:as long as possible
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  Nothing right now because covid-19
Did you read the staff rules?:Yes

Edited by ShadowSS
told by comments
22 minutes ago, ShadowSS said:

re read them again 

23 minutes ago, ShadowSS said:

Playtime?:137 Hours

/playtime my guy

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]I Think Proggy

Ask @proggy if he gave you referrals

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I think you should choose me for these reason. One reason is most of my hours are on Garnet DarkRP.  Another reason is i like being a helper to new or people that dont know how to advert somthing. The last reason was i was thinking about buying it then an admin told me I should just apply.  Thats some of the reasons why

not 2 paragraphs minimum fix it please. 

for now -1 

-1 You have incredibly short paragraphs, your time is okay but could use a little boosting.

53 minutes ago, ShadowSS said:

You sure about that homie, reread them.

EDIT: Also please stop messaging me through status updates....

Edited by BINLADINHOE
Guest proggy
2 hours ago, ShadowSS said:

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]I Think Proggy

Yeah I did not in any way refer you. Can you please edit your application to address this as well as the other concerns people have brought up?

• Forums Moderator

Even after people told you exactly what to change, you still haven't beefed up the paragraphs to 2 and you still haven't read the staff rules close enough.