Lack of respect.

So, I was poked this morning to see a link that petal and medinator made some resignation post flaming hella niggas in a seven page, fifth grade level essay trying to prove a point. Let me make one thing clear. At any point, @Garnet could shut this shit down at any point and y'all take this community and turn this shit into a flaming piece a cancer. There is a heavy lack of respect towards the people that take time out of their day to make the community enjoyable and make the servers actually enjoyable for people to play. The main thing that I am upset about is that these two people literally sat down, dicks in hand and wrote a seven page essay about what is wrong with the server and talking shit on people in the community. Now, within the "essay" there are some decent points that I can agree on but the fact that you two made an essay to talk shit on people in the community then post it on the forums is fucking disgraceful. This should not be allowed in the slightest to none when it comes to posting shit on the forums. 

For future reference on the SWRP servers. If @Medinator and or @petal make attempts at getting into your battalion. Make sure you read https://docs.google.com/document/d/18-0g8bXy-tx-Db-3GIv8hlQQurtJ1ALZ7OGUEbWIF3s/edit 

Then try to look at them the same. Shit's stupidly immature and if it were up to me you both would be community banned right now. Shit's immature as fuck and it makes zero sense on why you would post this shit on forums when there was literally a community meeting a few days ago if im not mistaken. There is no reason that you should be putting these people on blast for shit that doesn't even involve you. 

@petal Little reminder that you are still blacklisted from 1MD for being jailbait 🙂

@Medinator Your pity post is the reason people talk shit on forums. I dear hope that you dont get into a battalion if you are acting on this level. 

Goodluck to the both of you. Make better choices next time. 

• Like 1
  • Cringe 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 5
  • The Garnut

Appreciate it man, yeah, 

1 minute ago, Redacted said:

At any point, @Garnet could shut this shit down at any point and y'all take this community and turn this shit into a flaming piece a cancer.

I was just unironically talking to Phantom about how this is not at all what I wanted from the community almost a decade later, starting with pedophiles getting banned left and right, all the way to people like in the google doc writing a 7-page toxic document (that probably took them days to wrap up) instead of actually being good community members and making a change.

The outcome was that Phantom didn't want to take over the community, he said he would've shut it down by now in my shoes LOL.

2 minutes ago, Redacted said:

Then try to look at them the same. Shit's stupidly immature and if it were up to me you both would be community banned right now.

When it comes to these  two, as much as I would like to I feel it would be overreaching. In reality both sides here are underage and being provoking, while one plays a victim to "players preying on her" while entertaining/misleading other players for hours/days on private means of communications (Discord, Snapchat) rather than A) reporting them, or B) blocking them (so easy, right?  who would've figured).

I think once everybody is out of quarantine and summer starts, we will have a storm of new, unique players, replacing some of the old and mentally distraught one who have been doing weird things in their "PRIVATE DISCORDS/snapchats" for far too long

• Agree 7

The essay shit was an entire group effort, so don't try making it seem like you were there watching it being written. I didn't want to rewrite people's words as toxic as it is. Two, don't you think you're being a hypocrite going low to mention my 1MD blacklist? We're being given chances by the people because we're not doing shit like this. If I would've written the essay myself, I would've said it nicer, but it would've been taken as a joke, because as you said, I'm jailbait. The toxicness in the post was my fault for not going in to remove, but I did find it rude to twist people's words.

Before you start going off, please at least try to get it explained before you make a post trying to tell people not to let us in a faction. We used to be friends and I don't like friends doing that. 

• Cringe 1

Also, "But with the recent events and the amount of drama that occurs on a daily basis it has become almost a chore to play on the servers. It just isn't fun for me any longer." You resigned, why are you putting your two cents into this? Aidan and I already spoke and I already spoke with others as well. They agree with me, the way everything was presented was fucked though. So be it though.

@Redacted I respect this post, you said things no one else would say

And as for @Garnet no on wants this community to be like this. When I joined back in 2018 I did not think there would be a day that the community would find itself in a place like this. I am going to say it, this is probably a new low for this community but hey you are a good guy and you've stuck with us all long enough that im sure it will be better soon.

But to everyone, this is a whole shitshow that's now affecting everyone to an extent, well no DRP players, but MRP and SWRP just got hit. That post could very well create a rift that could destroy our community. And seeing as this is a place we all come back to im sure none of us want that.

Do I have an idea on how to stop this whole thing? Maybe, not a popular one, but yeah I guess I do. In the end I wont say my piece publicly and if garnet wants to know he can sure as hell get in contact with me. But really im just sad that a community I hold so close to my heart, is being treated like this. I had an hour long conversation with a friend here yesterday, about how this is literally what I do all day every day. And to see this just happen, its legit heartbreaking, and honestly makes me consider if I should even stick around. (Obviously I will cause I don't have anything else to do with my life, but I still question it).

Edited by Captainswag
2 minutes ago, petal said:

The essay shit was an entire group effort, so don't try making it seem like you were there watching it being written. I didn't want to rewrite people's words as toxic as it is. Two, don't you think you're being a hypocrite going low to mention my 1MD blacklist? We're being given chances by the people because we're not doing shit like this. If I would've written the essay myself, I would've said it nicer, but it would've been taken as a joke, because as you said, I'm jailbait. The toxicness in the post was my fault for not going in to remove, but I did find it rude to twist people's words.

Before you start going off, please at least try to get it explained before you make a post trying to tell people not to let us in a faction. We used to be friends and I don't like friends doing that. 

As an observing third party in all this, what you, Mediator and anyone else who was involved in that, was completely counterproductive, not to mention toxic and somewhat unwarranted.

If you're going to address issues, do it publicly and not anonymously.

Identify the issues, plan some solutions, suggest solutions with a way to implement them, gather community feedback throughout each stage of the process, implement solutions or go back to the drawing board and come up with something else.  These are the steps that should be taken.

You came back to the community saying you turned over a new leaf, only to have your only major contribution being that document, clearly you haven't changed.

And before you think I'm happy with the current state of the community, I'm not. I do personally think over the last few days, MRP is taking steps in the right direction, props to the Management Team for that community meeting. 

1 minute ago, PraetorDon said:

As an observing third party in all this, what you, Mediator and anyone else who was involved in that, was completely counterproductive, not to mention toxic and somewhat unwarranted.

If you're going to address issues, do it publicly and not anonymously.

Identify the issues, plan some solutions, suggest solutions with a way to implement them, gather community feedback throughout each stage of the process, implement solutions or go back to the drawing board and come up with something else.  These are the steps that should be taken.

You came back to the community saying you turned over a new leaf, only to have your only major contribution being that document, clearly you haven't changed.

And before you think I'm happy with the current state of the community, I'm not. I do personally think over the last few days, MRP is taking steps in the right direction, props to the Management Team for that community meeting. 

The team at least got something done out of it. That's the change I wanted to see. Again, I wanted to make a document your way, but it would've been taken as a joke because anything I usually say is taken lightly because of my position and status in Garnet though.

Just now, petal said:

The team at least got something done out of it. That's the change I wanted to see. Again, I wanted to make a document your way, but it would've been taken as a joke because anything I usually say is taken lightly because of my position and status in Garnet though.

The issues you posted about were addressed in a meeting prior to the post, as well as having been discussed before. There wasn't anything new in there that I hadn't seen.

It took zero effort to not post the document, but you and your group went ahead with it anyway. That's not how you inspire change, that's how you cause drama where none is needed.

5 minutes ago, petal said:

Much can be said about literally all of my posts here on forums. I can guarantee you that maybe 3 people here take me seriously, and not one of them is higher staff or management. Its about not thinking that sort of way though. He is saying that if you are gonna say something don't hide your face behind a screen, put a signature down, its why I start off all my topics with 'Hey people, Swag here' no matter what you say you have got to be proud of it, whether its popular or not. If I made a doc like that I would at least put a little thing saying who said what, because now all the heat is on you two. 

Edited by Captainswag
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Appreciate it man, yeah, 

I was just unironically talking to Phantom about how this is not at all what I wanted from the community almost a decade later, starting with pedophiles getting banned left and right, all the way to people like in the google doc writing a 7-page toxic document (that probably took them days to wrap up) instead of actually being good community members and making a change.

The outcome was that Phantom didn't want to take over the community, he said he would've shut it down by now in my shoes LOL.

When it comes to these  two, as much as I would like to I feel it would be overreaching. In reality both sides here are underage and being provoking, while one plays a victim to "players preying on her" while entertaining/misleading other players for hours/days on private means of communications (Discord, Snapchat) rather than A) reporting them, or B) blocking them (so easy, right?  who would've figured).

I think once everybody is out of quarantine and summer starts, we will have a storm of new, unique players, replacing some of the old and mentally distraught one who have been doing weird things in their "PRIVATE DISCORDS/snapchats" for far too long

Rightfully going to agree with ya.  It's sad that someone would take the time out of their day to write something like this and end up not receiving any sort of backlash for it. It makes no sense on why people should be using these forums as a playground of talking shit. That's wack as fuck. 

The amount of immaturity that went into that post is fucking astronomical, I couldn't be that immature if i tried. I just look @ this and say, wtf. First of all, Who puts this much effort into a community they Dislike, If you don't like it do something about it or leave nigga. That post didn't bring change or suggestions, It was to see who can write more toxic shit about the community. I'm glad Vizii bought this to light because originally i didn't know it existed, But Now it's nice to know who's actually real or fake. People's true colors keep coming out as the days go on.I hope Garnet comms bans them along with anyone else who decides to pull dumb shit like this.

(This shit made me mad so sorry, if it's incorrect grammar or "Toxic""

Edited by AparhTurtle
9 minutes ago, petal said:

The only thing you all got from this is starting more shit within the forums which is stupid of both of you to do. Don't "play the victim" in any sort of way when you post some shit like this. 

19 minutes ago, Captainswag said:

@Redacted I respect this post, you said things no one else would say

Dawg I could care less. I've seen shit like this before and this shit needs its neck snapped before more bullshit comes up 

• Agree 1