SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_1:1:87975243
Staff members in-game name: Awesome Aidan
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): Unsure
Date & Time of incident: Around 4pm NZT
Timezone: New Zealand Time
Ban Reason: Mass RDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 Weeks 

Proof of Ban: Garrys_Mod_12_05_2020_3_49_45_pm.png?width=759&height=427
What happened? (include any proof): Ducky accidentally threw a grenade and was immediately banned without a sit.
Why should your ban be removed?: It should not be removed but lowered to a one day Acc Mass ban as it was a quicknade that had several people jump on it.

Edit : Ducky cannot make a forum post so he asked me to do it for him.

Edited by BINLADINHOE

Ducky did not accidentally throw a grenade. It was stated that he purposely through a grenade and people ran into it. He shouldn't of been throwing around random explosives after a war.
@AwesomeAidan Waiting on your side of the story since you are the admin that banned him. I am also waiting for ducky's side of the story.

Edit: I was told that he was not given a sit when he was banned if this is true I'm going to +1 the ban appeal everyone should be given a fair chance to explain their side of the story before any punishment occurs

Edited by horsegarrysmod
  • Cringe 1
  • Agree 1

CMB7fyg9dVdaKpJmuM_uVUg4yQfrNZ2DiyBV0-CdcQNKgF1J2Z52rASUoBIN3eelJGBSplBof90GbRInF3JwhXAJlBD6EW8WTXMM5lXMzfD49EDQdl_ypW0Pwn5TP9E-UOLRhfGr

aTbWN77Zi2_tu_UhTEPdpoFRsaGp8POOm7jj78GxKJXJmPwnG-82wQCvqw653P6PmCOCR8H6UsGaiD9lTBzAt55isXDI4d51RL0W536L0JU6YkP9rj0H9VbnrCuai9qw2mtqj-8G

Before that first video, Ducky was going around throwing nades in US base. I had already talked to him before hand about it. Instead of stopping, he decided to continue to throw more nades and get more kills. I would have banned him but I was alt tabbed making a post. Once i tabbed back in, that video is what transpired which is what made me look at his kill logs and was informed that he had continued to throw nades after i had already told him to stop. The next SS is him confessing to just throwing nades so they blow up which is not a valid reason.

Edited by AwesomeAidan
He can't post
  • Toxic 1
  • Agree 4
Just now, AwesomeAidan said:

Any clue why he can't? I feel like he just does not want to make a post because he is scared of the backlash

I have a whole response typed out and ready but i want him to make the post, i don't want him to get someone to do it for him

Ducky is currently warned and doesnt have the ability to btw lmfao

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, AwesomeAidan said:

aTbWN77Zi2_tu_UhTEPdpoFRsaGp8POOm7jj78GxKJXJmPwnG-82wQCvqw653P6PmCOCR8H6UsGaiD9lTBzAt55isXDI4d51RL0W536L0JU6YkP9rj0H9VbnrCuai9qw2mtqj-8G

Seems like he understands that he had no reason to be doing it, and considering you mentioned you had told him to stop and didn't serves just to the ban. Shouldn't be throwing nades in base tobegin with. It's misuse of the equipment and entirely his fault

• Community Director
21 minutes ago, AwesomeAidan said:

I think you uploaded the wrong video - this only has 1 kill from ducky - I'm not sure the relevance

Also the logs....

EQQHJMn.png

#1 is the video - okay so 1 RDM
#2 is Mark Duglas Killing Ducky....
#3 is a 3 kill... but one of them is HIMSELF, so max RDM times 2
#4 is a 2 kill - again 5 minutes before #3
#5 is a 2 kill - unfortunately 5 minutes before #4

-1 there is no mass, maybe a lot of RDMx2 but no mass [Also you can view people's warnings on their profile]

I don't know Garnet's standpoint on "Discord DMs" as proof - seeing as there's no verification and can be F12-ed... Example.....

http://prntscr.com/sf4pm0
http://prntscr.com/sf4ppm (Original)

Edited by AlexConway
  • Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

I think you uploaded the wrong video - this only has 1 kill from ducky - I'm not sure the relavance

Also the logs....

EQQHJMn.png

#1 is the video - okay so 1 RDM
#2 is Mark Duglas Killing Ducky....
#5 is a 2 kill - unfortunately 5 minutes before #4

-1 there is no mass, maybe a lot of RDMx2 but no mass

bcd9e252cc28976b15e241f9c9440c51.png

These are 4 kills on other people in under 5 minutes, more than 3 in under 5 minutes is considered mass.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Community Director
9 minutes ago, AwesomeAidan said:

bcd9e252cc28976b15e241f9c9440c51.png

These are 4 kills on other people in under 5 minutes, more than 3 in under 5 minutes is considered mass.

Not trying to start anything but I mean, we're talking about barely over a minute; also one of those is a 2GA PVT, and another 2GA so it could be an out of base violation or a failure to get PTE, there's no context. It's a -1 In my opinion, find me some advert and damage logs and I would say it seems like an unnecessary ban. You told me 3 times, logs only tell half the story, and you have a video for 1 kill, so I think it's such a nit pick to be honest.

Edited by AlexConway
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
10 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

3 & 4 are the mass window.
Ducky should have his RR:Invader whitelist also taken, due to his inability to show self-control regarding grenades, It's not something that is done, but It's something that is clearly stated in the rules that can be done, and frankly should start being done.

• Disagree 4
  • Agree 4
1 minute ago, Alex Conway said:

Not trying to start anything but I mean, we're talking about barely over a minute; also one of those is a 2GA PVT, and another 2GA so it could be an out of base violation or a failure to get PTE, there's no context. It's a -1 In my opinion, find me some advert and damage logs and I would say it seems like an unnecessary ban. It's such a nit pick to be honest.

I mean, i told him to stop at number 4 and clearly he did not stop because we have 3. If a manger tells him to stop throwing nades and he does not, then what else do you need for a ban. 

17 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

I don't know Garnet's standpoint on "Discord DMs" as proof

We had comm banned Panini just through Discord pms, if you want i could post his discord tag to prove it is him.

7 minutes ago, Homast said:

3 & 4 are the mass window.

Pretty sure those were during war considering the exact time that Pricey was killed was 11:27 (In logs) with 8:47 seconds remaining until war. The time Hart was killed was at 11:37 which was during the war and a frag grenade was not used. Meaning that this kill could most likely be counted as a kill taken during war

Edited by horsegarrysmod
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1
1 minute ago, horsegarrysmod said:

Pretty sure those were during war considering the exact time that Pricey was killed was 11:27 (In logs) with 8:47 seconds remaining in war. The time Hart was killed was at 11:37 which was during the war and a frag grenade was not used. Meaning that this kill could most likely be counted as a kill taken during war

The timer says next war IN 8 minutes, not that it ends in 8 minutes

10 minutes ago, AwesomeAidan said:

The timer says next war IN 8 minutes, not that it ends in 8 minutes

Fixed that my bad point still does stand however the 2GA member was killed in war. Than again that does not account for that one tiny team kill used by the Damascus during the war which is another count of RDM adding onto the other two teamkills which is ultimately a 3 Kill MRDM. Im going to have to -1 this ban appeal we could get into technicalities but the main sum of the story here is that Ducky through multiple grenades around knowing friendlies were close by and I dont believe anyone should get off with a slap on the back and a couple warnings for that do your time than come back and dont make the mistake again good luck ducky.

Edited by horsegarrysmod

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines