• StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 177 / 177
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 560 / 851 Total players
    • 66% Filled servers
    • Please use the proper format
    • In-game name: Postal Boy SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  Foxhounder-97(STEAM_0:1:76170096)Staff members in-game name: MerkkStaff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): beef wellington(STEAM_0:1:537913363)Date & Time of incident: 2024-05-20 - 19:29:34Timezone: CSTBan Reason: Toxicity, Ban EvasionHow long were you banned for?: 10 years The initial ban was only 2 weeks. I told a kid to kill himself and I kept coming back to the game because I was banned for toxicity. I was banned for Ban Evasion because I thought it was stupid, and I feel like it was just an excuse to kick me out from the server after being a dono supporter for years... Not how you do business. I know what I said was wrong at the time but people have said a lot worse. I was told I have "a responsibility to report those who offend you" yeah sure. If I reported every single person who told me to kill myself I would be a real fuckin' prize winner, at least I have the decency to at least try my own life.    Can I please play again? I served my actual sentence, I was accused for Ban Evasion. My brother's account and my wifes account was banned just because they play on my network and I use their accounts to alt farm please can you fix this?    And yes this is all over me telling somebody to kill themselves in an RP Context... Understand that I'm a Disabled Vet with PTSD and if I did offend this kid I'm sorry
    • Explanation as to why this should be added to the game: I have seen many roles and all of them are accesible thru levels and some thru VIP, but i would like for some of the next roles to introduce an accesibility based on the playtime amount, it would be a cool idea! The only con i could think of is farming but if farming credits is allowed then farming playtime should be too if the idea is gonna be implemented.
    • ACCEPTED After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons: While you may have a bit of a coloured past with rule-breaks or poor behaviour, over the past while you have shown good improvement and you show an eagerness to help when most of us cannot. I do appreciate that you have been in good spirits lately and made connections, as well as solve problems related to minges lately. That to me shows signs of making the best of a bad situation, and I'm happy to see any future dealings out of you.   Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board!  Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact a member of HR for training!
    • Anyone know what this is? Got disconnected. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3265549235
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    bastrab

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines