Dont know what this is. Dont know where to post.

4 hours ago, tadtad31 said:

ram issue your sending so much data the server cant return fast enough I think dont quote me on that 

I don't think computer memory has anything to do with network latency or any sort of network data being sent or received. however bandwith itself might be an issue. Overflows usually do happen when data is sent too fast. Also could be that the server is trying to catch up and is running so many ticks behind that the normal data you send becomes too much.

• The Garnut

Not a ram issue, a GMod issue that is probably exacerbated by our DarkRP server being mega-populated. I've been looking at reducing the amount of traffic our DRP servers sends to the clients, but to no avail as of right now.

• The Garnut
1 hour ago, Omnipotent said:

ive seen this happen when ive modded gmod with non workshop stuff/fucked with its internal files (seeing what I could delete and get away with. allows for certain exploits @Nutter)

For any game in existence you can modify your local files (unless there’s a force validation system) and allow for “certain exploits” that are visual

Archived