Finger Nugget/Zephyrs Departure

So this is my formal resignation from Garnets community and I can say its been the best time of my life without a doubt I may be back at some point but with my current situation in life I cant make time for the server anymore my activity the past week has dropped significantly and I feel this is the right thing to do especially mentally. So I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone I've met and the memories we have had!

@Garnet What can I say keep doing what your doing man!

@Millerjerm One of the people i'm closest too on this server thank you for the opportunities you provided me.

@Bortnik Good luck with SWRP you know where to find me!

@Torch Thank you for the memories in SSO my first SOC faction and helping me change as a person.

@Zuki We have had our differences but I feel we are chill now.

@Gythem I just want to apologise for my actions when i was in your SEAL's keep doing what you're doing man.

@VBSA My favourite Turk<3

@Salmon Ahhh one word JACKBOX!

@Homeless One word TEE-K.O

@SixtyFlags Pretty cool I'll miss you.

@Krimzin I dont even know what to say about you apart from WHERES THE SCREENSHOT!

@Hofman Thanks for GRU! I'ma miss you!

@Pyrex You're a good kid I have no doubts you'll be a future marshal for 2GA

@DuckyRU Dont leave the server even if people think you're lying what you know is more important!nik

@Hashem You're an amazing leader i'm so happy I was apart of your GRU.

@Nikolai The monkey wouldnt get inside the cages so I had to put it down.

Sorry to anyone I missed. 

So yeah I guess this is goodbye thank you everyone! I may come back at some point I may not time will tell. Goodbye.

Edited by Zephyr
  • Like 2
  • Sad 17

This one hits pretty hard, you were one of the nicest people I knew on the server. Once I joined SSO me and you never really talked much it you really pushed me to do my best and I consider you one of my best friends on the server man. Kinda salty you didn’t @ but it’s ya know whatever pfffffff. Jk jk but seriously come back sometime hot HMU on discord if you ever need someone to talk to or just to talk

• Like 1