DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

My dream firearm would have to be the Winchester 1897 trench.spacer.png
Designed by none other than John Moses Browning himself.Capable of slamfire, and more importantly has a bayonet lug. Modern pumps really don't bring anything new to the table.

This thing has an impressive  service record. And the fact the germans protested it's use in WWI and essentially tried to get it banned, which is heresy. only makes me want it more.spacer.png
The overall aesthetic and the way the receiver operates just do it for me.

17 minutes ago, Greed said:

My dream firearm would have to be the Winchester 1897 trench.spacer.png
Designed by none other than John Moses Browning himself.Capable of slamfire, and more importantly has a bayonet lug. Modern pumps really don't bring anything new to the table.

This thing has an impressive  service record. And the fact the germans protested it's use in WWI and essentially tried to get it banned, which is heresy. only makes me want it more.spacer.png
The overall aesthetic and the way the receiver operates just do it for me.

I hate to break this to you... but I actually own one, passed down from my Great Grandfather. I don't have it with me, it's at my uncle's house because my mom doesn't like guns in our house.

Edit: My dream gun would probably be a 5/7.  They look fancy af for a pistol, and fire a neat round. 

For rifles, a classic M1 Garand.

For a more modern rifle/PDW, the AAC Honey Badger. It's unique, fires a unique round, and is pretty cool. I know it's a modified AR-15, but it's cool nonetheless.

Edited by D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK
grammar
  • Like 1
On 6/2/2020 at 11:35 AM, eli_ said:

My dream gun has always been to deck out a AR-15 22. Which if you don't know is just a small AR that shoots 22 sized bullets. We now have the gun but still need to buy some attachments and such for it.

Also Im not sure if you knew but almost all standard AR-15s shoot a .22 caliber bullet, but they have much more powder behind them which means that they move much faster and allow the bullet to tumble once it hits someone.  Personally my favorite guns are all .22s, A .22 LR lever action is incredibly fun to shoot, and are only around 300$.

Edited by BINLADINHOE

I own a few guns but my dream gun that i want in the future currently is a Maxim 9 by SilencerCo which is an integrally suppressed pistol that runs any kind of 9mm ammo while remaining at shot sound levels that dont require ear protection.

spacer.png