DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Hashim Resignation MRP

I love you no homo im wearing socks ong Hashim you gave me a chance on GRU and  i will carry that in my heart you were a true bro and my first leader when i joined a soc you were a great leader and a great friend and i will always remember you for that love you man have a great time with what ever you are doing better be on TS though or else i will beat your ass 

/Me salutes 

Edited by Eggdog2
i forgot to say no homo
  • Like 1

Well Hashim it was a good run with you buddy. It was fun being under your leadership and I will hope to leave GRU in a better spot then it is now.  You made a great roster for me to lead and I am very appreciative of that. You will most certainly always be welcomed in our channel.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Hashim said:

There is just so much toxicity in the community that everyone just forgets its a damn GMOD server. Back on 2016 when I first joined I never thought it would become what it was today. Everyone respected each other back then, there was toxicity, but it was nowhere near how bad it is today. You guys need to stop talking behind each others backs. Its ok to express your opinion on someone, but just trash talking to your circle of friends on TS is just going to make this server even more disrespectful than it already is.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Fun playing witchu, gl in your future 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

@BigBoyFlame and I couldn't have asked for a better, more respectful and damn good Frogman to help us during the rough times on Chaharikar. No matter the challenge, no matter the odds, you accepted and did anything I ordered you to and I couldn't be any more proud to have had you in my faction at one point. Hashem, my brother, you possess one thing in this community that many people don't understand-Loyalty. I wish you luck in whatever you do next. Till next time, Hashem.

• Like 4
  • Agree 1