Hashim Resignation MRP

Not sure where/if you actually mentioned you were going to SWRP, but if you are, then we’d be more than glad to have you and I’m sure you’ll be more than happy with how relaxed and fun the swrp side of things are. 

Regarding what you mentioned about MRP currently, I really want to put this out there for hopefully everyone to take a page from.

In short, you’re right. Although I wouldn’t say MRP in 2016-17 was much better attitude wise than it is now. I wish everyone would think of the real root of their dislikes towards other players. What does it boil down to 99% of the time? Stupid shit that doesn’t actually matter.
I’ve never seen people get so divided over something simple like a reserves suggestion or a ban appeal and it’s all for what? Lot of y’all MRP niggas act like this shit is high school with the friend groups and the shade and in doing so, turn MRP into exactly that. Now I’m not encouraging anyone to be aggressive directly or at all for that matter, but what the FUCK does shit talking behind someone’s back do? Either say it to the nigga face directly and respectfully, or don’t do it at all and move on. Otherwise, nobody gets any happier, nobody listens to each other, and most importantly, nobody tends to listen to what management has to say because their friends have so much influence over them. (Which is exactly what happened regarding reserves) All I can say for MRP is that the only way it’ll ever see a friendlier environment is if y’all open up and use the suggestions subforum instead of y’alls disrespectful ass approaches. I am by no means a saint and struggle to do these things myself, but hey, everybody has room to improve. 

• Like 5
  • Agree 4
52 minutes ago, Hashim said:

Can you guys stop saying welcome to SWRP. I hate Star Wars.

@Lark I'll still be hopping in TS, so we probably will.

Welcome to SWRP.

nah but for real, when me and you were in GB, you were probably one of the only guys on my side, and stuck through till I left, so thank you for that, I really hope you do find something worth wild in the future man. Peace ❤️

• Cringe 2
15 hours ago, Hashim said:

Had lots of fun, I may come back in 1-3 months depending if the server situation gets better or not. There is just so much toxicity in the community that everyone just forgets its a damn GMOD server. Back on 2016 when I first joined I never thought it would become what it was today. Everyone respected each other back then, there was toxicity, but it was nowhere near how bad it is today. You guys need to stop talking behind each others backs. Its ok to express your opinion on someone, but just trash talking to your circle of friends on TS is just going to make this server even more disrespectful than it already is. That is what has been happening. I am an RU main, and everytime I join US channel it feels like everyone has a grudge against me. I ask questions or make callouts, and its dead silent. Although I do not know many people on US I do not doubt that loads of negative things have been said about me and my faction behind my back. I ask myself why do I still play on a server in which the people are not respectful, they cannot sympathize, and do not have sonder. It is a GMOD server, stop dissing people behind their backs, meet someone before accepting someone else's judgements. I'm not even going to get started on how server leadership is not listening to the community. When I saw the suggestion which was overwhelmingly +1 on the topic of reserves get denied, I lose hope.

@Kruger Everyone crap talked you, and my opinion of you got worse because of it, but when I met you we became good friends.

@Duglas You cannot imagine how much crap people on RU say about you and I've talked to you and you're one of the most chill people I have talked to on the server.

@Bleach You say what you say straight to someone's face and although we differ on other subjects, I respect you for it. You're toxic, but not cowardly I hide in my own channel and talk crap toxic.

Well thats what I have to say. Its still a GMOD server guys. You do not need to judge everything about everyone. People get on to have fun. CSC Desert community was spectacular because it was not this bad. Everyone was chill(or that is what I remember), everyone had respect. I do not feel the same respect on the server. I feel there is little respect towards each other in general.

I cannot @ all of GRU because there is alot of you, and I'm proud to say that, go kill some Americans guys.

@Hysteria I have faith in you, I know you can make a great faction.

@Pencil In my fairly limited interaction with you, I'm happy that you are the last person to join GRU in my reign. Do not hacker again!

Remember guys, its a GMOD server, have fun. Don't crap talk everyone else please.

@br0ken

@Lark

@VBSA

I aint gonna forget the middle eastern gang. Y'all are legends.

Well, I may be back in some time, I may not be, but it was fun to be on the server. The most fun I had was when I first joined PDSS on the server, but sadly many of the old frogmen left 😞.

Thanks for who were my friends on the server. (I will still be hoppin in TS tho)

MFW I am not in hashims list😢, Really sad to see you go big guy, The server will get better in due time. I hope to see you in a couple months, GRU will not be the same with ya gone.

7 hours ago, Hashim said:

Can you guys stop saying welcome to SWRP. I hate Star Wars.

Don’t worry about them, they are bots dedicated to responding to all MRP resignations to get people to maybe join the server.

Sad to see ya go, it was fun serving in brokens gru with you back in the day.

/me salutes with a tear in my eye 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Captainswag said:

Don’t worry about them, they are bots dedicated to responding to all MRP resignations to get people to maybe join the server.

Sad to see ya go, it was fun serving in brokens gru with you back in the day.

/me salutes with a tear in my eye 

Lmao ^^^^

Also, I never met you, but you seem like a really nice guy! Sorry to see you go my guy, but I wish you luck with all the shit 2020 has decided to toss at us all. I hope to possibly see you around! (Even though I don't actually play MRP, not yet anyways.) Have a great day!

• 2 weeks later...