DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Alien Jedi Models

Snapper

As someone who recently bought T2, it would be nice to see more alien species, especially with Jedi. I know that the suggestion for for expanded Jedi roles was accepted in some capacity, and I think this would fit well alongside it. I want to suggest adding this addon so that non-lore Jedi aren’t the same generic human playermodels, because having humans that look alike was the reason for CLONE troopers. This would encourage more people to want to become Jedi and therefore donators. 

This addon would add 5 species of Jedi with Master and Padawan models

Addon:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=865435880

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Snapper
Added images, all scs from creator
  • Agree 1
On 6/15/2020 at 1:46 AM, Snapper said:

I know that the suggestion for Initiates to become Younglings and have youngling playermodels was accepted but not yet implemented

Just wanted to point at that suggestion was accepted for the temple guards - right now there is no intention to add younglings to the server.

• Informative 1
26 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Just wanted to point at that suggestion was accepted for the temple guards - right now there is no intention to add younglings to the server.

I’ll change the suggestion to say that. I think it still ties in well with the overall theme of a bit of customization for the Jedi. I know this probably isn’t your highest priority right now, but I saw the addon and wanted to put the idea out there. 

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...