DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Lets shit on Battlefield V

• The Garnut

So... I was absolutely in love with Battlefield 3 and 4, it seems that when Battlefield 1 came out, I lost my connection with the franchise  because I wasn't too happy with the choice of going back to World War 1, primarily because I enjoy urban warfare with automatic weapons to a much higher degree.

When I heard Battlefield V was going to be World War 2 based from @Phantom I was absolutely ecstatic, and I went to see the trailer. 5 minutes later and I am now beyond disappointed, hence why this thread has been posted. Battlefield fell victim to the left media and political correctness, which is fucking depressing.

For those who have yet to see the trailer, feel free to watch it below:

Yes, a fucking cyborg female featured in a realistic World War 2 shooter, with heaps of explosions to keep the kids happy ?

Not a single Nazi in sight.

Allow the memes to begin:

Battlefield (WW)1: "We want to keep the experience authentic in respect to the many fallen soldiers of the great world war" Battlefield 5: "Lol WW2 was lit lmao"

WW2 game with a DISABLED, FEMALE squad member.... EXCUSE me!!?? WHY isn't she also Black and Lesbian??!!

• Haha 2
  • The Garnut

Memes continued...

Too many white cis gendered male characters and the female characters aren't obese or ethnic enough. Will NOT be buying!

Ah yes, a woman with a prosthetic arm on the front lines killing people with a cricket bat. Very immersive

Women : I'm bleeding, throw me a Tampon

Soldier : OK

Man I remember all the stories my grandpa told me about the black weaboo Scottish paratroopers that had golden katanas paired with handicapped female brits

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
Just now, Garnet said:

Memes continued...

Too many white cis gendered male characters and the female characters aren't obese or ethnic enough. Will NOT be buying!

Ah yes, a woman with a prosthetic arm on the front lines killing people with a cricket bat. Very immersive

Women : I'm bleeding, throw me a Tampon

Soldier : OK

Man I remember all the stories my grandpa told me about the black weaboo Scottish paratroopers that had golden katanas paired with handicapped female brits

I also feel like the franchise has gone downhill and I loved 3 and 4 but as you said 1 was kindof a disconnect. but I might purchase after i see reviews because immersion is the only thing that matters for me.

also pretty sure we can all agree hardline was ass and was barly a battlefeild game

Sometimes I wonder why and how there are enough developers on the team at Dice who think making games like this are fundamentally alright. I guess people will do anything when offered a decent amount of money.

• Haha 1
  • The Garnut
Just now, Brandon said:

I also feel like the franchise has gone downhill and I loved 3 and 4 but as you said 1 was kindof a disconnect. but I might purchase after i see reviews because immersion is the only thing that matters for me.

also pretty sure we can all agree hardline was ass and was barly a battlefeild game

Thank you for quoting the entire post that is directly above you

:^)

• Like 1

All EA wants to do is appeal to the low T beta neckbeards who R E S P E C T women. If you think this is meant to target women, you would be hella wrong. It simply gives these beta cucks an excuse to give their online female acquaintances a discord call at midnight and talk about how the new Battlefield game empowers women so they can get a CHANCE at noodies. 

I would also like to take this opportunity to say; If you are still on the World War/Futuristic meta dick riding train, you're a moron. Modern day shooters (similar to BF3, MW/MW2 are the games that deliver the most. They're relatable, realistic, and more fun without robo-jumpers and shitty bolt-action weapons. 

Quite frankly, I absolutely cannot wait to buy sex changes for my campaign character and be able to purchase estrogen enhancements for $5 a pop that will slowly turn my male multiplayer character into a female over time if I buy them enough. Don't forget to PRE-ORDER and SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Personally, I don't care about the time period. I like the mass player chaos that comes with a 100 player server, I enjoy having big maps and lots of players and that is something that appeals to me that COD doesn't have. I agree with you about females, they didn't fight in the war so I don't understand the need for woman in the game.