Ruko

In-game name: Ruko

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:230982524

Warns: none

Timezone:Central Daylight Time

Playtime?:

| Ruko has played for 200:02:36 

Yay 200 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?

Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:

Yes
    Referral(s): 

Shin Tsukimi
    Past experiences as staff: 

I already have staff experience due to the fact that I was a T mod for one month. That month I was almost a mod, as I had gotten 225 sits, but had to go due to personal reasons I won't get into. However I am back now, and I am very excited to possibly become staff again! I personally really enjoyed being staff before, and would like to once again help out with all the work that comes with it, and maybe even make some friends along the way. 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

Strengths

I would say that I'm very patient, and I can also keep my cool during extreme pressure. This can of course help in scenarios where people are being incredibly toxic in sits, so I do not lash out or respond with toxicity at them. I am also able to gather evidence accordingly, and keep it in case of a appeal safely. I'm also ready to do what I need to do, whatever it takes. Even if it means getting on at times not as convenient for me, or doing things that aren't as conventional for staff to normally do. In conclusion, I do believe I am well fit to be a staff member, and hope you agree with me too that I should become one. 

Helping

I love to help others. This will help the community because every time I get on I'll help at least one person before I get off. The main reason why I'm dedicated and motivated to be staff is because I am helping tens to hundreds of people. I will try my hardest to help everybody I see. I want to help even myself by getting more mature and experience in the roles that I do in the server. I would say that I am a very trustworthy guy, so people know that I help them instead of lying. I love this community and want to make a impact on it that's good.

I would like to say to end this that I thank you for reading this far and thank you for y'all opinions love y'all.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

Of course I have been warned on a server before but I don't have details of all, but I have been warned on garnet before for RDM and something else that I can't remember.

Keep in mind that I have been on and off for years so they were a while ago.

I have no warns currently on garnet.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

March 5, May 4
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

3 - 10+ hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Probably just playing other video games and going to school when that starts up
Did you read the staff rules?: Ruko

Edited by Ruko
Bruhaps I edited this
  • Winner 1

+1 I like your app and I have seen you in-game a handful of times, super chill (pretty much what buddy said above). And given you were staff before I think you'll be good on the staff team.

Edited by Capalot
  • Forums Moderator

Alright Ruko. So a few things: All I know is that when you were staff you were pretty immature and toxic. Many people stated this in the last application you made and it still stands. That was only a few months ago so I don't think too much can change. Next, you went MIA from staff as a T. Mod without making a LOA. How do we know you're gonna stay this time? Adding on, you're first paragraph was basically just a big filler. It didn't really say your actual strengths. Basically just explained why you only were a T. Mod. 

I see you changed up that first paragraph but all the things I've said before still stand. Hope you understand.

Edit: (Y'all could be cool and maybe respond saying why you think this -1 is wrong. I'm curious to why you disagree)

Good luck.

Edited by eli_
  • Cringe 1
  • Toxic 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4
On 6/30/2020 at 10:25 PM, eli_ said:

Alright Ruko. So a few things: All I know is that when you were staff you were pretty immature. Many people stated this in the last application you made and it still stands. That was only a few months ago so I don't think too much can change. Next, you went MIA from staff as a T. Mod without making a LOA. How do we know you're gonna stay this time? Adding on, you're first paragraph was basically just a big filler. It didn't really say your actual strengths. Basically just explained why you only were a T. Mod. 

Edit: (Y'all could be cool and maybe respond saying why you think this -1 is wrong. I'm curious to why you disagree)

Good luck.

Alright im gonna be 100 with EVERYONE here I agree with eli the few interactions ive had with ruko hes been retarded/immature so gonna be a -1 from me my guy sorry. 

@fugga @Shin_Tsukimi @Skeletron put in why you disagree or toxic or cringe for your bullshit besides just trying to fuck with his rep honestly dude just fucking point out the flaws in his post and shit and not give a dumb ass reaction thanks for your time.

Edited by Fetn
  • Like 2
  • Disagree 1

The few interactions I’ve had with him haven’t been what I’d say is staff quality. He kind of instigates a lot of players into doing stuff he knows is borderline rule breaking. I’m not saying you have to be perfect to be staff but you should at least be able to present yourself in a manner that others can rely and trust your word. So yeah -1

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
On 7/1/2020 at 12:25 AM, eli_ said:

How do we know you're gonna stay this time?

I really didn't want to leave last time, I just had reasons to go but will not get into them because they are to personal to say. 

I'm going to say this to the people who are reacting, stop and give a valid argument instead of just hurting their rep.

On 7/1/2020 at 12:25 AM, eli_ said:

All I know is that when you were staff you were pretty immature

I mean can you blame me I was 13, but I am trying to change into being more mature and all I'm trying to do is help Garnet Gaming.

1 hour ago, WreckEMsaints said:

He kind of instigates a lot of players into doing stuff he knows is borderline rule breaking.

What do you mean I don't think I tried to make anyone break the rules before. If I have I'm very sorry if anyone got warned, Is their anything I can do to help and make this into a better situation for all players.

I think you for telling me your opinions on me being staff or not. I love this community and will never try to hurt it.

• Friendly 1
  • Winner 1
3 hours ago, Fetn said:

@Shin_Tsukimi @Skeletron put in why you disagree or toxic or cringe for your bullshit besides just trying to fuck with his rep honestly dude just fucking point out the flaws in his post and shit and not give a dumb ass reaction thanks for your time.

First off, calm down fetn lmfao.

Second off, I think there's a distinction between playful and toxic for ruko. They aren't actually being mean to anyone, they just like to hang out, and mess around a bit. I haven't seen him break any rules for the time he's been on here so far, and I've even seen him helping a new player to Garry's mod actually figure out the controls, and ended up helping him Kickstart into garnet today. He's just very friendly, and he's just very over excited a lot. I don't think he means any of what he does to be toxic, but rather to entertain those around him. (As he has told me, and as what I have seen in his behavior.) I've seen him back off when things go too far, or it will never even reach that point. As such, I do believe he is fit for staff, and I do believe he is maturing. A few months to a year may not seem like much time to some, but that is a long time for people to change. Also, as to what WreckEM said, I've had encounters with Ruko where he refuses to place a report so the person doesn't get banned/warned, especially for possible accidents. I do not believe he baits people. 

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi

Welcome back! Some say that you immature when you were staff, but I never saw you do anything that got out of hand. You application looks nice and you meet all the requirements. However, I suggest adding a bit more detail on your strengths. Like Eli said, your first paragraph just explains your staff experience. I suggest putting that paragraph in the staff experience section, and then making a new paragraph adding more of your strengths.

I have a good feeling you will do good if you get accepted, good luck

+1

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Your staff app is good and so is your playtime. I do not know if you were immature or toxic but if you were ill believe what you said  

On 7/2/2020 at 1:19 PM, Ruko said:

I mean can you blame me I was 13, but I am trying to change into being more mature and all I'm trying to do is help Garnet Gaming.

If anybody tells me what he did or anything like that since idk what he did ill change it to a -1 but for now  its a +1. Hope to see you on the staff team!